Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Brownies Help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 816Smokey420, Dec 5, 2017.

Tags:
?

Temperature of oil

1. the answer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. the temp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So i am planning on making weed brownies. And all i am here for is the answer to a simple question i seam to be having a very hard time finding the answer to online. What exact temperature do i need the OIL at when mixing the weed and cooking oil? NOT the temp to bake them in the oven. The temp to have the oil at.

2. As long as you have already decarbed keep it below 220F you should be good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The most efficient method for making brownies, if you can stand the slight taste of herb is to
    (1) Decarb (activate) the herb by baking in air (NOT OIL) @ 240 F for 40 min using a verifying thermometer. This will stink up your house.
    (2) Grind to powder in a coffee grinder.
    (3) Mix into the oil of any brownie recipe. Try to use as little time/heat as possible. I make cookies or mini-brownies that cook about 10 min. Internal temps won't get hot enough to destroy thc, but surface temps will.

Each gram of herb used contributes about 150 mg thc to the batch, so decide on dosage before starting. 0.1 g is a reasonable starting dose, but heavy users might need 0.5 g or more.

Using this whole herb recipe gets all the thc.
    Making strained oil/butter first loses half.
    https://www.leafly.com/news/science...abis-edibles-why-its-nearly-impossible-to-cal

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Decarb
    Place weed on cookie sheet in oven uncovered 240 F for 40 minutes.

Infuse
    5 grams decarbed weed ground to dust
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil (any cooking oil works)
    .5 teaspoon lecithin (any kind)
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    DONE !!

Add your now finished Tablespoon of Cannabis oil to the rest of the oil your brownie mix calls for, Mix your 2 oils well and follow the rest of the baking directions on the box. Don't change anything on baking times or temps.
    [​IMG]
    Done with hash here but it's the identical steps and times-temps.
    Should be 8 or 10 fair doses so cut accordingly. Couple brownies should fire you up nicely.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1