Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot browines??????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CountryBaked79, Jan 1, 2009.

1. hey me and my friend was wondering how much bud do you need to put into browine mix to get fucked up off of. i know it needs more than just 1/4 but yeah. let us know because im getting a job so i can buy an ounce a month. and we need our MUNCHIES:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. #2 PardonMe, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    If you throw a half into a small batch you and your friend will have a very nice day, keep upping the amount and up the fun :)

Also, if you have good nugget you can use a bit less, the lower quality bud the more you'll want

3. thanks sir. ill make sure to pick up about a half o of my favorite dank shit. and then ill make som madd good browniesssss

4. It doesn't necessarily need more than a 1/4 bro, if it's good buds and you're not making a huge batch, 1/4 would be fine. Search these forums for recipes and shit, there's so much food you can make with buds, be creative man haha. Make some butter first aye.