pot and seizures???

Discussion in 'General' started by pavlakos, Jan 24, 2007.

1. hey wuts up everybody, im new here, but ive been smoking bud for like 2 years, and yesterday night me and my friend decided to smoke with some of my friends that he didnt know, and it was only this kids second time smoking, and he was saying how he felt his heart was getting faster and faster(this was after we had smoked-1 blunt-dime of mids) and he thought he should throw up, so he had his head burried into the trash can and then he passed out cold on my boys couch and was barely breathing, so my friend picked him up to bring him to the kitchen and he had some minor muscle compultions/seizure on the way. when he woke up on the floor like 3 min later he didnt remember the seizure and was just really high, but is that heard of? getting a seizure off bud? maybe a bad reaction because he wasnt used to it? i know the obvious answer is for him to not smoke anymore but he still wants to know if thats heard of or even common.sorry for the long post.anfd i hope someone has any info on this.thx.

2. *bump*.....does any1 have any info plz?

3. panic attack most likely. thats what id bet

4. Sounds like a panic attack

5. Ask your friend if he is on any medication. Most meds don't mess with cannabis but some do, One of them is Effexor which is an anti-depressant and the combo creates increase heart rate to seizures which is common with many users that have mixed the two.

I would agree it sounds like a panic attack, but he went unconscious and that is not a common sign of a panic attack.

6. More then likley panic attack.

My homeboys pops has seizures and herb actually helps them not happen.

7. ive twitched like alot
    and muscle contractions
    it was pretty insane

8. some kid in my building just got taken out for this in a stretcher. dont know why, he smoked like 3 times before.

9. Maybe he couldn't handle the high. People do weird shit when they're like that too. Just go limp even if they're concious. It could be medicine, or some deficiency they have.

10. When I was in 8th grade my friend smoked some weed with coke on it and some seizure lookin thing happened to him. I slapped him a couple times and he woke up and punched me.

11. Not really a seizure; I had a buddy that I smoked a blunt with, he had smoked with us a handful of times before, went into Psychosis. He flipped the fuck out, trashed our apartment, ran outside; he chased a car driving down the road. It slowed down and he ran into it. He jumped into a dumpster. We ended up getting him home after 20-25 minutes and lay him down... it was nuts; he didn't have any perception of reality, and he kept on saying "Im in hell. I died and went to hell why did you do this to me?!?"

He had a huge gash in his head from the dumpster, so we had to send him to the hospital. But he was a bigger dude and me and the other guy smoking aren't as strong as this guy together, and he F-L-I-P-E-D! It sucked explaining our upside down apartment, and bloodsplattered jacket to the people in the upstairs apartment too.