Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot and mood swings?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pot4fun, Jan 19, 2014.

1. hey everyone. i just thought i'd share an observation of mine. i dont know if it's just me, but i notice that since i started smoking pot (few years back) the sun being out has a big impact on my mood. like if its rainy/cloudy, im more likely to be in a sad or depressed mood. but if its sunny, i tend to feel upbeat and motivated. before i started smoking i couldnt give less of a shit what the weather was like lol. it could just be me but i know pot can go from making you real happy to real emotional very fast

I've also noticed this, but I'm not quite sure if it has to do with cannabis, or just people in general.

On a nice Summer, Sunny day, with a warm breeze, are you sooooo much more enticed to go out and play soccer and go for a jog... :smoke:

Rather than if it's a Stormy, Grey, Cold, Sunday evening, don't you just want to sit inside, under a blanket with your warm green-tea. :yummy:

3. its the opposite for me i like the rain n hate when its hella sunny out, i have sensitive eyes n i go out n its sunny its like someone lit my eyes on fire lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You ever heard of seasonal depression ? Sounds similar

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. it could be. but its not like i even do anything outside, just a nicer view from my window haha. i was diagnosed with depression about a year ago and it did go away during the summer time