pot and leaf question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mokepot, Oct 25, 2006.

1. yea i was wondering i did have my plants in i think were 2 gallon pots and when i transplanted them they were rootbound so i moved them into i think 6 gallon pots the 15'' that wal-mart sells about a week ago and last night i took the bottom off of one and a few roots were coming out of the holes? is this going to be ok, i mean how big does it have to be? the plant itself is about 10 inches tall, so can anyone tell me if this plant will continue to grow and be fine? also in another thread i had talked about my plants becoming yellow with brown spots, which i think is either from underwatering, ph of soil, or from being transplanted into new soil, but anyway the leaves that have turned yellow with brown spots and curled up, should i cut these off or just leave them alone? thanks for any help...:smoking:

2. You're paranoid. Leave the plant alone.

If the roots are that big, the plant is just digging deeper for water. How often are you watering it?

Leave the plant in the planter it's in now. Further transplants will surely kill it.

It's ok to have roots that big.

The yellow leaves are from one of two reasons: the transplant shock, or lack of water/light.

Yes, trim them.

What we need to better help you solve your problem.
    1. Pics would be superb.
    2. Exact specs of your growery. This includes lights (and their schedule), airflow, soil type, chemicals added to the water, and any plant feed you're using.