Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot and broken bones

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lanny17, Dec 4, 2011.

1. So I had surgery to set my broken clavicle will smoking pot extend healing time ? Or is it worth it as a pain killer ?

2. Its just weed, it'll get you stoned for a while. Don't over do it on your prescribed pain killers or weed and you'll be fine

3. Nah, if anything it should make the healing time shorter.

It's a good painkiller but keep in mind it doesn't only kill pain you get totally fuuckedd up man!!!

4. Aha I know I've been smokin for years I was just questioning taking a cleanse or something haha !!

5. i smoked like 3 days after having 2 operations on my broken arm..... i compleatly forgot about the pain :smoke:

6. same thing happend to me and it helped with the pain but it still took the same time to heal.

7. i shattered the growth plate in my ankle two years ago playing college soccer and i smoked so i wouldn't have to use my prescription pain killers since i wasn't trying to be mad fucked up on that shit all the time for about a month. Weed is the better choice imo.