Postings/find content/threads not showing recent posts

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Burrito Wizard, Mar 19, 2021.

1. If I go on my profile or someone elses and try to search for posts or threads by the account it doesn't show the most recent posts. It seems to show stuff that's a couple months old as the earliest

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Same here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. same here it starts from Feb 1st nothing after that no posts after the 1st feb..mac.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ditto

• Like Like x 1
  5. @Lizard King

Same for me, if I click on Postings. If I click on Recent Activity, things are up to date.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #7 DaPhats, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Your profile only shows 1 post from Jan 9, 2021 when I click postings. And if I click "find all content by RMJL" it still has Jan 9th as the newest post.

Recent Activity only shows todays posts, even after clicking "show older posts".

EDIT: I just checked some other profiles and some dont have a Recent Activity tab. Even though they're posting today.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. @Lizard King
    Same with me
    Want to find a reply on a previous thread of mine, but it won’t show up in my ‘content’

8. @Lizard King

Guess I'll tag ya again haha. Still isn't working. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Do you guys need someone to take over lizardkings position?

(Not me, but I do have a few people that could actually fix problems like these)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Who even is the owner of the forums? Who decides the mods?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You have to understand that LK handles everything technical with the Grasscity Headshop, CBDCity and the forums. The money-making sides will always be priority as that is what pretty much keeps the forums running.

High Tide bought Grasscity; therefore they own all things Grasscity.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'll tag him once more and hit him up elsewhere but I'm closing this as we are lucky to have the forums and I'm not having anyone have a go @Lizard King because he does quite well with handling our technical issues and is usually on top of them. However, we have been going through a bit of a transitional period with other things and his attention has been needed there.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. LK Is in the process of fixing these issues and will hopefully be completed by next week. :)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Issue should be fixed now

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks! I knew you'd get it done. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Same thing seems to be happening again. The "error date" seems to be changed from Jan 9th to October 1st. So nothing after Oct 1st shows up in regular forum searches or in someone's profile.

I assume it has something to do with LK making the fix on October 1st. :confused_2:

Thanks.
    you guys are awesome.

• Like Like x 1

17. Thanks for posting this in here. I've already let him know through another channel and he said he will check it tomorrow. It's already late where he is today.

• Like Like x 2