Posting Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by FLstoner420, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Hey, just curious. Everytime I try to write a thread on "Tokers Q&A" a page will pop up telling me I dont have access to the page but if I post on "Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting" it will let me write a new thread. :confused:

2. You probably haven't posted enough to post on a popular forum like Tokers Q&A. There was a spam problem a while back and this helps with that a lot.

3. So I just need to post more?

4. Im such a newbie.. :eek:

5. No worries...everyone starts somewhere...;)

6. One more question.. How to I make a signiture?

7. Go to >my account and you'll find it on the left-side tool bar.

8. Actually, I need help with responding to posts. I was able to post to a thread:
    \tGrasscity.com Forums > SMOKING AND USAGE > Incredible, Edible Herb
    Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it! #733. But I've tried 3 times to respond to an answer/question #734.

I hope this one goes through. Thanks

9. I'm not sure, maybe you can only post to smaller threads. (Non-hot threads.)

10. There is no threads started by you on our system.

11. He was talking about posting ON a thread. I think at least I had to read that twice too.

12. #13 skates, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Yes, I was talking about responding to a post by using the quote buttons. Seemed to work this morning though!?. Sorry about the confusion. It's not easy being a noobe:)