Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Posting on Facebook about Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I use to post statuses about weed all the time cause I didn't give a fuck, I'm all over FB now to the point where I'm just done using it no need to check and post a status most of it is just pointless news-feed about bullshit I don't care about.

2. I dont know I think its dumb when I see people posting things about weed, mostly because it is false or ignorant information though.

3. Why does anyone take facebook seriously anyways? No one can really know if you are posting stuff yourself or if you are being hacked, so fuck it. :smoke:

4. I think the whole concept of Facebook is stupid. The whole reason people post statuses is to draw attention to themselves. You wouldn't want to draw attention to yourself while doing an illegal activity, would you?

5. Facebook is a joke in general, so I suppose with that in mind its justified.

6. Lots of negative comments about facebook. I'm not really into facebook anymore either. I think Zuckerberg might lose a couple billion in net worth because that site might just crash out like MySpace.