Postin' Pictures ;)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tha420, Apr 29, 2009.

1. [​IMG]This is my first grow, Hoping for some opinions, doing well? This is about 15 days into Veg for a few of 'em, The one standing tallest I'm contemplating if I should mother her? Any advice, opinions?

2. #2 cody8892000, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023

3. Lil guys on the left are transplants, kinda early to throw 'em under the 1000, but they are all vegging anyway, I'm going to build another room, bigger one, to split 'em, but currently just lettin' 'em all veg under the same light, I've been using a sprayer, with some nutes mixed in, some Humboldt Grow, I like to mist 'em once a day, and the white spots I'm unsure, I've had a few spidermite problems, and I've been using Bang on 'em to clear it up, and it's been helping alot, They are all different strains for the most part, some Blueberry, Cough, Kush, 44 and Tangerine Diesel.

4. A close up picture of the Kush[​IMG]

5. looks great dude!:D

6. Thank you, it's my first effort, would like some advice, Kinda growin' faster than I had planned, but it's very exciting :D, So far I feel like I'm doing everything pretty close to right, I read that you shouldn't spray the plants at all with the light on? Is this true? I've been spraying with light on since it's in Veg and I don't want to flip it off just to spray, and I don't notice any burning.

7. Looks good, but the floor is absorbent? "looks like dirty wet plywood" you might just watch humidity levels, in flower stage or you could start to develop some other funky shit you really do not want, but you still got plenty of veg time left it looks like, nice set +rep :D

8. Yea I'm going to be doing a room about 4 times as big next weekend, so that I can start to split each plant into different stages soon, next floor I'm going to pour concrete

9. And I got another 25 cuttings, crossin' the fingers for another good production, I'm kinda havin' problems so far, but I'm trying some new methods, so far I've had about a 75% clone rate, well, 60-75%

10. Looking good so far.........don't fret about the clone success.....you'll be hittin' 90-95 % with time and patience.......2 outta 3 is still pretty damn good............

11. I'm going to start flowering 8 of them this weekend, I'll update my success in a few weeks :hippie:

12. Be waeary of taking a clone from the biggest plant. Males are usually bigger.
    Unless you know they are females, I'd clip a smaller one too.

13. They are females.

14. [​IMG]And the HPS is on for Flowering, Day 1/??