postin flowering START2FINSIH give advice an tips

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CrapsKing7^11, Apr 4, 2009.

1. so this is week 1 pics are not gona be the greatest of a chocolate my phone

LIGHTS
    2 23w 65k
    1 26w 65k(did have to but when i was shutin off lights it got unattached an shatterd)
    2 26w 56k's

Attached Files:

2. i was gona switch to 27k's but the ones i got are only 13w.Should i do it anyways? I also bought a 65w plant light its not 65k its like 56k or 27k (not a cfl) dont no if i should use it gives out a bunch of heat.Wont it damage the plant? Should i have all those bulbs 56k and 27k and just leave one 65k in there? wat would you do with the lights i have.

1 65w plant light from walmart
    4 56k bulbs
    3 65k bulbs
    unlimited 27ks only 13w
    i only have 5 sockets to screw in bulbs

3. Well this is week 2 april5-09.counted 20+ places where buds will be growing.Still waiting for advice on how many 27k's to put in there,or should i just keep the 56k in there.IDK
    please let me no anyone:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

4. when you say 65k, 56k, and 27k, you mean 2700 kelvin correct? for flowering make sure you just use the soft white, 2700k lights. you can have one daylight in there but you would be better off using mostly soft whites.

5. okay i have 4 27k's and 1 65k in.I switch that 65k with 27k every other day and let it light with all 27k's. Cant i just flower with 56k's? I have bulbs with more wattage but im not sure if its 56k or 27k. Whats the difference there not daylight.There both a soft white color(orangish).And my 27k's are only 13w and 9w bulbs.The other ones are 23 an 26 watts. But that plant light i have is 65 watts would you recommend using that? Its not a daylight color it looks orangish. An on box said makes plants healthier and greener. Help me out some1.

6. the 27k soft white is the best for flowering. But its also good to mix of the variety of light spectrums
    It wouldnt hurt to keep 1 65k daylight or 56k daylight bulbs in there.

7. April 12 3 weeks

Attached Files:

8. Well these pics were taking April 19th-09. Lil late posting cuz my PC wouldn't load the forum part of the server.Dont no why pretty retarded. But this is wk 4 flowerin,(in my gallery these pics are labeled as wk3 cuz i fucked up an dont no how to rename)

Attached Files:

9. Do you have any way to get more light on them? Also can you get some reflective material around her? Go grab a security blanket and stick that to teh walls. How close do you have tegh lights to the top of the plant? GL with the plant brah cant wait to see her in a few weeks.