Poster Gets Arrested.

Discussion in 'General' started by hiphopapatomous, Aug 3, 2010.

1. That is fucked, I hope he gets the help he clearly needs.

2. Not my hometown Woosta... Lucky people aren't taking things like this as jokes anymore, I guess.

3. I thought nothing said on the internet could be used in a court of law?
    ah well.

4. So now we arrest people for saying things they will probably never take any actions on? wonderful

5. ^^ Are you serious?!

The guy was bullied when he was younger and has weapons. Thats a recipe for disaster.

6. What makes you so sure that he wouldnt take action on it. He had a plan, admired other killers, bought guns, even made an "ugly stick" to beat people with. Chances are he just used the ugly stick to make some funny meme's or something I hope, but still, the intent was there and he even talked about killing his mother.

7. Most people get bullied at least some and many people own weapons. Doesn't mean they're going to go insane and go on a killing spree. He was basically arrested for something he "might" do in the future. That's nonsense.

And people say things and talk major shit on the internet. Just because he said he's going to do it doesn't mean he'd ever have the balls to do it. Moments of anger can cause you to say such things but doesn't mean you're going to do it

8. And if someone said that they "might" blow up the world.....and had the weapons to back it up there is no reason to take legal action?

9. That's on another level.

Do you suppose we should arrest everyone who owns a gun and ever thought/said "i'm going to kill someone"?

Do you realize how many people that would be?

10. You cant wait for the bullet before you take action. :D

11. Not waiting mean's you have to assume the action someone will take. When they still have the power of choosing the right thing to do. So what he has some anger issues, that doesn't make him a cold blooded murderer. Thought does not equal action.

12. Its one thing if you think it, or say it to a friend, or joking around. But when you have an extensive history that is correlates with previous sociopaths who have gone on murderous rampages, and you post on public internet forums, it is another matter. When that kid finally realizes that he cant get any gratification through trolling, he is going to take it to the next level, hoping that others will admire him, much how he admires the columbine killers.

There is a line, and he crossed it.

13. you can fight the system all you want but when they take this man to court guess what? they will still use all that evidence against him. he better have a good lawyer.

bottom line- dont say dumb shit on the internet. i bet he wants to blast some mofos now

14. He has yet to commit any actual crimes, if anything he needs psychological help not criminal charges which probably make him have more hatred.

15. #16 Liqweed, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    He is charged with two counts of possession of a firearm without a permit, possession of a large capacity firearm and improper storage of a large capacity firearm.

16. Responding to complaints from a worried cyber reader, state police

cyber police. state police.

I BACKTRACED IT

17. I'm fairly certain it said he had one gun, and 22 bullets. A stick with nails, and knives.

Thousands upon thousands of people have unregistered guns and we just let them go. The real reason he was arrested was because of what he said, the gun charges are simply the only charges they actually pin him on.

18. Are you the poster that said it was ridiculous for american citizens to not be able to legally own guns with comparable strength to the governments? Just incase we have to overthrow it?

Well said:smoking:

Which will probably be included in his sentencing. After he does hard time in federal prison getting ass raped by bulking, insecure and unstable inmates, that fucker.

19. Let me ask you this.

If you were his brother or someone on his "hit list", and he said that he was going to kill you on a message board, would you take legal action to protect yourself?