Poster Boy For Anti Pot Groups..was Drunk..

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cball, Jun 7, 2014.

1. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/06/06/colorados-poster-boy-for-stoned-driving-was-drunk-off-his-gourd/

wait..he was drunk as hell..what about the alcohol???

Wait, Kilbey was drunk? Neither drunk nor alcohol appeared in any of those previous stories.
    In fact, Kilbey had a blood-alcohol concentration of .268, more than three times the legal limit. The current legal limit is .08. People with Kilbey's BAC typically experience severely impaired motor function, loss of consciousness and memory blackout. Kilbey also had pot in his system, about twice the state's legal limit. But tests for pot impairment are a lot less precise, and pot itself has a much less pronounced effect on motorists than alcohol. (Scroll down to see the graph and link to the corresponding study under the section headed “Drugged driving is a concern, but it's overblown” in this piece from Vox.) Kilbey's alcohol consumption was by far the more likely cause of his impairment on the night of his wreck.

</blockquote> 

cops told the media it was pot..go figure...they never mentioned the alcohol until it was leaked to the press...ya...so, they wonder why people do not trust most cops....hmmm....maybe the cop was like this guy...
    [​IMG]

2. #2 lightnup, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    Cannabis has never caused me to have a collision!
    I cannot say the same for alcohol.
    Only a dumbass (or a liar) would blame pot!
    Or a lying dumbass.

3. The propaganda war against pot is bound to ramp up. The cops are starting to lose, but it's far from over. Hopefully the "liberal media" does their job and exposes these stories quickly and loudly.

4. I would have to be drunk as well to make some anti-pot propaganda...really drunk.

5. Big surprise, the alcohol toxicity report was covered in order to push an anti-weed agenda. Prohibitionists shoot themselves in the foot yet again...