Post Your Weed Smoking Devices, Glass, Etc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sarkons, Feb 26, 2011.

1. that is a sick homemade man, it looks great.

2. thanks man. it gives super smooth rips:smoke:

3. Some beautiful flowers and pieces here!

4. hell yeah but we need more pictures!!

5. Probably the best blunt papers ever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Heres my new peice i got at the LHS this morning. Kinda wondering if it acually may be a bubbler. I've owned a a bubbler before and it doesn't have even close to the shape. Unlike ops though where its asmall mini vortex inside, mine has a huge chamber. somebody who knows what there talkin about help me ;):hello:

Check em'.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaBEEJZrB6o]YouTube - New glass peice for march[/ame]

7. Thats a wacky piece man. I'm digging the colors.

8. #30 Littlecurb, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    I'll play along.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. #31 Game301, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    Hey man, I got a very similar bowl recently from my LHS! It's definitely a bowl, there's no where in there to put water as far as I've seen. I'll post pics later. :smoke:

10. For those who like to fly a little bit higher :smoke:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEdvHNIkEzY]YouTube - IMG 0034[/ame]

Just smoked out of it :)

12. @Littlecurb
    I've smoked out of something that looked like that but downsized. Great style man

13. Hey man im not sure if you could use that as a bubbler, unless the glass dips down deep.

14. Dude you know it.
    I was using some of my vaped weed last night and i was fucking retarded. It took me 5 minutes to compose one of those posts last night. I LOVE THAT VAPE :love:

15. vaping ftw.

16. bump for pics

17. will put one up later i just got a brand new sheldon black green label 13 inch straight tube with ice catchers and a 18 hole deffused down stem

18. This is my new Kind Creation Bubbler with some Grand daddy purple kush! What do you think? The bubbler turns into an ash catcher as well which is pretty cool.