Post your verse!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Apex Word, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Thank You D lol I Try.

~Toni~

2. My drugs wait for me in a gold case,
    I roll papes to formulate joints most people cant even hold straight
    The buzz never in a controlled state,
    You'll be struggling to hold it all together like old tape,
    But the dro taste have you drooling like a delicious meal,
    The piff revealed have you questioning if that shit was real,
    Thats why I never miss a deal, few bundles in my whip concealed,
    What they red was green piled so high it had a christmas feel

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #13243 Dizzy, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    Feelin My Anger Risin...Ya Girl Need To Drop A Verse In Here Again Soon When I Get Some Times To.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #13244 Dizzy, Oct 29, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    I Hope To Drop a Solo Tommorow. :)

~Toni~

5. #13245 Dizzy, Nov 1, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    @VintageBlunts **Verse 1**

I'm bad news, dudes get jabbed with a sharp knife
    Catch me with a brew at the pub then I'm in a bar fight
    I'm the dark knight, white light enters dark eyes
    Cark it and catch a pearly arrival at the afterlife
    You sound like Nicki Minaj Licking ass while hitting glass
    Lay off the raps and recognize your shit at lyrical arts
    Dizzy and Dan Straight killing off the opposition
    Always got a pot to piss in, got missiles locked in on your position
    Rock the system, not on a mission
    I'm on a warpath leaving opponents dropping going missing
    Fuck man, i need to cool off send me to the arctic
    I'll melt the ice caps when i fire up and bust some bars quick
    Level headed, got that flat top, take the top back and pop wild
    You got rap locked? I rule everything - I'm gods child
    Get the full frontal from the gat piece my rap sheet long
    Rap laps around wack G's burn em like dap weed in a 3 feet bong
    Got Toni on the collabs, we go harder than rave heads
    Our Fams rock braids dreads bald heads and stainless tec's
    Fakes get sprayed in blood and gravestones made up
    Send their mum a prayer with flowers in a vase like wtf?
    To late to say goodbye when it happens, i get ta clapping illers
    Back in action, catch a wacking like I'm a mafia contract killer

Dizzy **Verse 2 **

Im Back again Tonika The Baddest Bitch On GC Noting You Do or Say Matter To Me Try Battlin T You End Up on Banned From TV// Every Timmes I Rhyme I Feel lIkke I Improve Drastically an I Do This Savage Sh*t So Easy//

You Stupid If You Dissin My Vission an You Just End Up Missin...Bitches jealous bc Toni Got Bars Like a Prison// If You Listen You See im Different I Had The Rapp Game on Lock So Long it Got Stockholm Syndrom//

Im High On That Ghost Train Like Bitch Choo Choo Like My Daughter Say Yall Rhymes is Just Doo Doo//Im Stylish an Pretty Like a Dark Skinn New New but Underneath my Exterior im Ima Psycho an Cuckoo//

Let Me Be Honest for For A Sec I ain Even Semi Modest Ima The Most Beautiful Lady in Jamaica an America I Tokin On That Bomb Bitch Got me Feelin Like a Demi Goddess// This One of Those Times Where You Mess with me an Toni Ominous bc I Know All Life Bout is Pain is Broken Promises//

Disrespect Me Im Out for Blood Like Dracula Dudes Hittin On Ya Girl but yall Creepy It would Be Like Dry Humpin a Tarantula// You Rhymes Lame Fall Flat Like a Spatula I Just Laugh at Ya when Im @HIGHliketheSKY Shout Out To my Sis Angela//

Ima Be Honest still Pray a lot but im Still Crazy asa Fox so Bitches Hatin Ona Mom an So I Just Stay Sadistically Sprayin Thots// I Thank Yall Who Sayin Im The Bomb but Iain The One To Mess with Dizzy Have You Buried Alive ina Refridgerator Box//

My Boo Know He Lucky Everytimes he Get to F*ck me We Just Chillin Afterwards an Havin a Puffy//Im The best I Know im Neurotic but Atleast you Can Trust Me Ima Jamaican Goddess Yall Hoes Just Musty Jealous of Diz BC im Cute Even When im Ugly//

Yea Im Deaf But I Still Listen To The OGs an Me an My Fam is Too Deep On These Chicago Streets an We Always Listen to What The Hood Say// That's Really Ok If You Don Like Me Tho Not Everybody Can Have Good Taste//

Haters Always Show they True Colors Eventually this what I Learn But They Can Phase Me I Stay Movin Away from them bc im The Jamaican Humming Bird// For Whats it Worth ion even Pay Attention to dem im In My Head or In The Clouds More then im On The Earth//

You Be Lyin if You Say You not Attracted To Me ima Rare Black Diamond I Get Them Wrapped Around My Finger Without even Tryin// Most Dudes Fooled by My Shyness but I Draw them In Into My Life Like a Mfn Siren an Then Leave Them Wantin More an Cryin//

Ima Usually Wild an Crazy an Haunted Like Jack Torrance that's why I Stay Smokin With More Treees then a Forest Tryna Battle Nika Got Yall Froze Up Like Cold Storage Yall Rhymes is Too borin I Live Live In The Fast Lane Like If We Playin Chicken I Wanna Floor it//

Tonika an Dan Stay Spaced Off that Ghost Train Haze yall Tryna get Like us isa Disgrace Yall Get In Our Face an Like Vintage say Murder Was The Case// You Haters Better Know Your Places bc Tonika not Playing with a Full Deck but I Got Alotta Aces//

My an D Stay Shinin Like We Always Out Here Blingin My Diamonds Flash You So Brightly It will Leave You Eyes Stingin// You Not Gon Jack Dizzy or Vintage tho Ion Care Who or what You You Bringin either with Guns or the Hands We Go Down Shootin or Swingin//

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. @mikeyboy64 @BrewsnWeed666 Y'all Should Check These Verses That Me an D Post In Here We Both Kill It But IMO Dan Better Then Me.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I didn't know about this Little Sister. But I'll be checking in here, you guys are the fire!
    :passing-joint:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Thank You. We Done Alotta Them On The Previous 2 Pages Too. ;)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I'll be checking them out Madam Tonika.
    :metal:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Thank You Mikey Haha Madam Tonika I Like That. :D

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I might come up with a verse just involving all the things I call you. Be all about that Jamaican Queen...

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Lol That Would Be Interesting To Me Anyways. But Anywho I Going Offline Now I TTYT K? Peace an Love!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. :hola:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. #13254 Dizzy, Nov 16, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    @VintageBlunts *Verse 1*

Vintage Dizzy, Dizzy Vintage on the killing
    That means Dizzy's got vintage, And Vintage rolls the phillys
    On the really get clapped up I'ma spit some street shit
    I'll kick ya feet out pull your belt out and beat you with it
    Genius with it cheese come because your repeating lyrics
    We so individual scientists are studying our unbelievable spirits
    Just 1% of my mind contains 300,000,000 scriptures
    Disrespect me in a rap, i get back with crystal rivers
    Attack heavily desecrate your resting place where ya positioned
    Aggressively use premonition infinitely within existence
    To get people to speak real or get left with the minions
    Only those in my circle benefit from my opinion
    Only my parents know the extent of my criminal convictions
    I lived billions of years ago when i head seven heads
    I'm the dragon that rose the dead and spoke to the extent
    All i know is i know that I'm the dopest that ever verbalized text
    Get bent, guns so big i got military on my lawn camping in tents
    You're just standard we def, Which means fuck all the rest
    I been a G since 10 almost quarter century from one of the best
    I'll stay rocking tracks, cocking back, locked in stacks
    I pay my own pension, donate to charity and you're on the crack
    Don't even call me out, you got nothing
    I tell the truth that's why everyone says that dude not fronting
    Megan Fox is on my cock when Machine guns in pink taking selfies
    I could bring the sun an inch from my face and it wouldn't melt me

Dizzy *Verse 2*

Toni Back Again High Off That Lala My Rhymes Is Deadly An Take You Out Quick Like A The Bite Of A Black Mamba// I'm The Black Diamond Mama I Hanlde My Business If I Gotta But I Try To Avoid The Drama//

Y'all Haters Boring You Be Better Off Rappin For The Dead Ina Cemetery Tryna Liven Up The Party// When Dizzy Step Up My Lines Make You Bitches Sorry Yessir School In Session An Round You Here You Get Shot Or Sliced For Bein Tardy//

I'm Wild An Out Spoken When I'm Tokin On Weed An Sippin Lean I Just Floatin I Always Just Try to Live In The Moment But My Thoughts Get Deeper an Darker Then The Ocean// Sometimes I Feel Like My Heart is Frozen an Cold as In December when it Snowin//

Sometimes I Feelin All Blessed Like Im Destined For Heaven Or My Or I'm At Peace An Restin Instead Feelin That Damn Stupid Depression// I Leave Me Haters Guessin What Ima Do Next They Stay In My Business Stresssin BC I Stay Lucky Like That Number Seven//

Just Like My Dude Mikey Say I Show Am Why They Call Me That Ebony Sun Shine My Punch Lines At Your Neck Like Ima Vampire Bitch At LunchTimes// Even Tho Tonika Feel Dead Inside Sometimes When I'm Rappin It Make Me Feel Totally Sublime//

Toni Too Terrific An I'm Rare An Pretty Like a Black Lotus When I'm Focus On My Game I Live Noting Left Of Competition Like a Swarm Of Locusts// Trust Me Y'all Me An Dan Unstable Like Explosives Our Style Ferocious Only Way You Win Battles Is Up Close with Ya Halitosis//

I Try To Remain Positive An Think bout After Every Storm There Another Pretty Rainbow But These Bitches us Just Shameful// I Get Sick Of You Lame Hoes Who Switch Up Your Vibes More Then Even More Times Then I Change Clothes Yall Need Too Stay Home an Pray Folks//

Im Just Chillin With Dan An Blunts We Passin Jealous Bastids My Just Madden BC Me An Dan Is Rhymin So Hot We Is On Fire Like Matches// Iain Even Actin When I Say I'm Insane an Violently Active BC When It Comes To This Bitch Havin a Attitude Everytimes Ima Just Catch It//

It Like That Famous Smart Guy Say What Don Kill Us Just Make Us Stronger So I Will Always Over Come Whoever Testin Me// Sometimes I'm Crazy But I Gotta That Recipe To Walk Away From Haters Who Just Disturb My Peace Of Mind An Serenity//

I'm Loyal To The Death If You My Kids Or My Friend On GC Or In Real Life Or My Rappin Partner Dan Or My Boo Ima Always Be There Ridin Right Beside You// Why Should Me An My Squad Stop Shinin Foo It Might Surprise You But The Sun Don Give A F*ck If It Blinds You//

Hoes Round Here Jealous bc Im Really Pretty an Gotta Big ass an Big Titties Only Problem is Tonika is Classified asa 51/50// Meaning Im The Finest an Baddest In The City Yall Don Wanna Make It Nitty Gritty or I Chop yall Up an Feed You To My Pitty//

Me an Dan Stay Getting Floaty Off that Weed an Lean We Loopy Might Get High an Go Target Practice with Lucy// Im That One A Only Jamaican Cutie With a Big Booty Basically Im The Beyoncé of GC an Everybody Else is My groupies//

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. You sound like someone i would enjoy getting arrested by dizzy

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lol I Don Arrest People But Thanks. :)

~Toni~

17. ~ @VintageBlunts Verse 1~

Fucking with me will leave you senseless
    The beats i rap over are beastly and relentless
    You cant touch this even if ya pristine and pretentious
    I been digging for goldmines since i was 16 in the trenches
    I use a rapper like winehouse used drugs and booze
    I'm not fucking with you i'll come to ya studio and shoot up ya crew
    Bust a move cop a head knocking, There's no stopping me
    Leave ya missus with a busted spine and wet stockings G
    Professional when it comes leaving ya aired out
    I'll send a pride of lions to ya whereabouts it's terror mouth
    Tear ya out of ya position you built yourself up to
    Fuck clout, fuck respect and fuck you
    I'm mentally unbalanced, a rare and potent addict
    Flow so dope it's coca, your putting on a show so dramatic
    You're a few steps behind the ones with the minds that matter
    Under one banner, on our grind with a stash of bad habits
    Shatter anyone with any kind of average talent
    The challenge is bringing order to something so unbalanced
    I'm personally known as that rapper with the fire
    Ghostwriting for every rapper that ever had the desire
    To come to me for a lines hotter than Mariah
    It's the messiah, the sire the mire the passionate writer
    I'll let the heater blam at any damn liar

~Cocoa Toni Verse 2~

Me An Vintage Return Again We A Straight Up Menace An Every Time We Rap It Like Its Yall Death Sentence// We Own The Rap House Not Tenants Me An D Stay Goin Back an Forth Like Tennis//

We Always really Stony On Pot An We Got Eachother Back So It Don Get Lonely On Top// Vintage My Partner In Rhymes An One Of the Realest Homies I Got D Got The Game On Lock an Ima Always Be Toni From The Block//

When It Comes To These Verses Ima Always Ride Or Ima Die Don Get To Close When We Battlin You Get Scorched By The Fire In My Eyes// Once You Stand In Front Of Of me Tho You Stuck Like Ima Spider An You A Fly//

Ima Always Be The One Woman Step Up BC This Rap Game Is Mines Like A ClayMore You Always Droppin Dimes I Stay Droppin Stacks On Lake Shore// Basically BC Me An Dan Is Too Rhymes What Tony Hawk Is To a Skateboard//

You Can Always Count Of Me An My Homie Vintage To Say the Sickest Verse// We Stay Slay Our Victims The Worse BC Our Words Stay With a Hater Forever Like one Of the Ancient Egyptian Curse//

Don Ever Think You Can Test Dizzy Ima Psycho B*tch In Some Ways But I try My Best To Stay Serene an Peaceful like a Sunday// I Stay Aware Everytimes I Step Outside In My Stunna Shades I Got The Heat In My Prada Gun Bag//

Soon As Yall Start Talkin Bout What It Cost Me You Lost Me Ion Care Bout No Price C My Ice Stay Frosty// Yall Might As Well Call Me Kelis But I Twice As As Bossy Don Play With Me Tho BC I Am The Streets So Look Both Ways Before You Cross Me//

Everytimes I Stay Rhymin With Md It Like He The Aussie Grim Reaper An Im The MF Queen Of Diamonds We At The Top Of Our Game Flow Wildin An Now You Hoes Silent// Perfect Timing I Start Free Stylin I Get A Rush An My Senses Heighten Killin You Lame Get Me Wetter The Posiedon//

Me An D Make This Look So Easy when We Collab We Both 6 Point Stars Stars B*tch G.D Dangerous Dan An TT Go On Forever To These Folks Who Are Needy// In My Hood I gotta Be Sneaky BC EverytimesI Step Outside These DudesOn Me like A Queen Bee//

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Woman you had too many good rhymes for me to pick a favourite this time "I'm the streets look both ways before you cross me" that made me go dammnnn haha.

• Winner Winner x 2

19. Thank You Dan It Mean Alot Fam. I Not As Good At Rhymes As You Tho But I Try. Glad You Like That Line Tho Lol It Just Popped In My Head.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. That line is Fing BOMB Sis!!! Gonna remember it. Perfect!!!

Edited to say BOTH songs are Fing Epic asf sis. You write amazingly! :D Keep it up!

• Friendly Friendly x 1