Post your vape setup

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TDRoP, Oct 13, 2012.

1. #1 TDRoP, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Hey all, first time poster here.

Had a quick look around and didn't find anything similar to this post, so sorry if its been done before. But im quite interested to see everyones vape setups.

I myself like to have everything setup in a certain way thats most efficient to use. Im always looking for improved ways to do things, to either make them easier or better.

So i thought i would start by sharing my vape setup with you all and then if you feel like it share some pics of your own and possibly an explanation as to why you have it setup the way you do.

This is what i call the VapeTray 3.0 (3rd revision).

[​IMG]

I have added what i call a particle catcher. I was annoyed with getting little pieces of herb in my mouth that made it through the mesh so i devised this which is made from a Masterfoods jar with 2 holes in the top and air compressor fittings. The theory is that the air flows through facing the water and dumps loose particles in it and then flows out of the other tube. So far its been working flawlessly. Its similar to a bubbler but the air does not actually pass through the water. Also pictured is a place to rest the hose when not in use.

[​IMG]

$1 Bali bowl.

[​IMG]

Vaporbrothers vaporiser with hands free whip, tools include a cut in half paint brush which is great for scraping the bottom of the bowl and it also doubles as a packer, a radio control car body clip cut to size which is used as a stoker and lastly a post-vape storage jar.

[​IMG]

Everything on the tray is held down with a strong double-sided tape to ensure nothing falls off and the whole unit can follow me around the house depending on which room i feel like being in.

Other tools i use include a Sharpstone 4 piece hand crank grinder (the one with the handle), a set of 0.01 scales and a Cali Crusher pollen press.

2. I hate you...

3. Why don't you put the tube in the water to get water filtration?

4. image-2001178930.jpg

This is my set up. Arizer Solo with one of Ed's wooden solo stems and my 14" Dave Goldstein fritted disc.

5. fuck yes man

I got a vaporbrothers too, its not hands free like yours though

but I do have a water adapter that I can put in my bong, it gets so milked up with vapor and with ice cubes in there, ohhh man it dont get much better than that

6. [​IMG]
    i know it's dirty and i know about the water level lol :smoke:

7. Well at first i was, I had the water level raised up so it bubbled and I noticed that water could potentially be pushed into the vaporiser if someone blew on the pipe. I also found that it was quite noisy when bubbling, the vaporiser box seemed to amplify the bubbling sound.

@Pizzaroll & watupbk
    Nice Arizer Solo and Da Buddha setups.

@Justadailytoke
    Just wondering where you set your dial to. I generally use it at around 10:30-11:00.

8. Wow, that SYN with DaBuddha setup makes me miss my Extreme Q to Zob. + rep

9. I loved all the set ups and am very jealous. :) I wish I had a creative mind like all of you but I'm stuck just using my EQ whip style. I wish I could Rep you all for sharing pics but as my signature says, I can't. Looking forward to more great set up pics.

I use the GC Forum iPad app so I can't give or see Reps. :( Sorry.

10. These are older pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. #11 Hippie Dickie, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    i've been using my Bud Toaster (model 14, version 3) for a year and a half:

[​IMG]

2" x 2" x 2" cube
    digital temperature control with 1F stability
    digital display of actual temperature
    only borosilicate glass in the vapor path
    battery powered - twelve 7.5 minute sessions from a charge
    first hit in 90 seconds from start

i usually use a 16mm x 150mm tube (about the size of a cigar) instead of the 12mm x 100mm shown next to the vial in this photo.

12. Some very nice setups so far...

13. I love that green cloud Boobs. Gotta think of something cool to do with mine

Here's my little family

[​IMG]

14. @CentiZen: WOW! what a collection, very impressed. Hows that stash tin, im thinking about getting the same one.

15. That HI looks beautiful. I love log vapes. :D

16. I will be completely honest in saying that you won't believe just how good it is until you've tried it. The humidipacks are godsends; they basically dry out wet bud, and moisten dry bud to the perfect state. Every time you pull out a nug from it it is perfect :D

17. love all the setups, gotta love tasty, pure vapor.

18. 2012-10-20 17.28.15.jpg
    Room temperature air enters the heater cover, passes over the heater, and is drawn into the glass wand. As it passes over my ground buds, the hot air picks up cannabinoids and terpenes in the form of vapor. This vapor then travels through the only non-glass section of the vapor pathway, the whip. The vapor is then drawn through 2 bodies of water and, after zigging through the zags of my zong, reaches the final destination of my lungs! :hello:

and a jar of my own White Widow ensures that the vapor train keeps a rollin'!:D

2012-10-20 17.31.00.jpg

19. And i can put everything inside the table when i'm not using it to keep it safe from random flying chew toys lol