Post your unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by Hbk4894, Jun 4, 2017.

1. I am with you on the pizza. I love Canadian Bacon though and I canot tell you the number of times it has shown up at the door with Pineapple on it. Yuck. I like Pineapple...by itself.
    Other than than...
    Mustard and Mayo are ok with me
    while I agree with the last couple of sentiments.
    ...not that anyone asked ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. My hair is thinning and, balding already and, I'm only 20(I have shit genetics) but, I can grow a decent goatee on my chin. So I wear a beanie most the time. I have really bad vision too so I wear glasses as well. I look a lot older than I'm supposed be. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ehh, just shave it all off and grow that tee.

Rock the bald, don't look like Kelsey Grammer

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. My brother fully shaved his head and, grew a beard and, he's telling me to do the same to lmao.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I saw a girl around 12-14 yrs old take a slice of pizza and a jar of hot dog relish and she spread the hot dog relish all over on to her pizza very carefully so she didn't miss a spot.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #166 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Omfg that is blasphemy!!! My face right now is priceless!!!!!!

Edit, I hear in Hawaii they put mayo and lettuce on pizza.....

7. I don't think gender should be a factor in pay rates. I think that it should based solely on experience, production, qualifications etc. It pisses me off that an equally qualified female will have to work harder to earn the same respect as a male, in this day and age.

8. Check the stats. It's a myth, infact there's a law (been in place for a while now) that prevents wage discrepancy.

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I don't doubt it still happens just under other "reasons" as a disguise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What you have to realise is that the goverment scientist are the C grade scientist the best and smartest are grabbed up by private companies and big corporations so that leaves the rest scrambling for the goverment money and once they get on the cheese they will do and say anything to get there 20 years in. I personally have watched goverment scientist kill a industry so they could keep getting there grants, that is what woke me up to how goverment scientist operate. Don't be a sheep think for your self

11. I'll admit I'm wrong if in 50 years if I see no climate change. I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt deal?

I just care from a humanitarian save the planet as much as I can kinda stand point. I hate the government like you too lol. I just care about climate change because, I don't want to see our planet fucking become unbearably hot. That's all.

I believe more people should start planting more trees, growing more buds, and, recycling. Walking and, or carpooling. I'm not saying everyone but, just more would be nice.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I buzz mine as short as possible. I do my facial hair and eye brows the same length as my head hair. Gotta keep that uni brow under control, lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I love Hawaiian pizza with ham.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's sweet and savoury whoever doesn't like Hawaiian pizza is a weirdo lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. #175 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    On 2nd thought:smoking: I will say I do think it's unpopular opinion for some women(not all) to think they can ask or wager for more during negotiations, or be more agressive is definitely is a contributing factor. Maybe this is where the rejection men face comes in handy? We gotta own our parts in it, too. If you have a valid argument for it of course.(Personally it's very validating!) Or maybe I'm stoned lol

16. Italian huh...but i do n dont agree wit this foo...i promise u if u share ur cannolis mafia wont know shhh

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

17. Get'r !!

18. Gross

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Taco pizza not mayo sour cream

20. Nvr will i shave my go tee or lip stash lol been there since 12 currently 37