Post your unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by Hbk4894, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Donald Trump is a lunatic who has gone mad with power but he might disarm North Korea and that would make it all worth it. Plus he got rid of the individual mandate...

2. I'm no fan of 'Rick and Morty' myself. I just had to point out that you can't have an opinion about something you've NEVER watched. At least, not an opinion that's based on anything. Peace, Phezisica

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've watched RNM plenty of times. What I haven't seen at all is GOT and the TWD.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I watched it.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

5. TWD was OK.. GOT haven't watched much but..... blegh. Uses nudity to sell it's self. Never good. Altered Carbon did that really well and it fit the show.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 1
  6. “The fans are shit”

I enjoy watching Rick n Morty. I would consider myself a fan of Rick n Morty.

Or maybe it’s something different you’re referring to? Perhaps I was taking your words out of context.

D8D5BB50-B942-4C3B-B85C-0CBB5A6BCD46.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. #148 Deleted member 985876, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018
    Yeah, because those scientists making about $60,000 a year or less sure making a lot of fucking money.

Get your head outta your ass. Scientist's run on grants. Whether or not you believe in the science is a to each their own situation.

However it's more likely that the oil companies that told you that lie are the ones making the goddamn money.

8. People for the most part are moronic retarded idiots who are hypocritical, judmental, and self-absorbed. They want something from you and if they don't get it they move on, oh and they can't fucking spell correctly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I believe both Democrats and Republicans are hypocrites who vote against their own interests.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hair only belongs on the top of the head and should be removed from any other place on the body including facial hair.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I think Hawaiian pizza is disgusting.

Mustard and mayo have no place on a sandwhich. (Oil, salt and p, pesto etc does)

I don't think weed should have went REC in my state.

I think alcohol and tobacco are overrated.

12. Mustard and Mayo don't belong on a sandwich?!

Come here missy! You're gettin a spanking.

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

13. I'm Italian and it's forbidden in our homes LOL

We also don't give cannolis to strangers(people who haven't tried them before) LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. That's 2 spankings now. Make me count to 10 and it'll be 3!

Also cannolis are amazing why would you not share with peeps who never had one?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. You ain't getting me to shave my goatee no way.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BBQ sauce can put on almost any food.

• Like Like x 1

17. Too much time and effort goes into making em' to have someone take a bite and leave it LOL. We will give them to friends to try, but my aunt has a restaurant and she will say they are "out" after asking if people have tried them/like them and they say no LOL

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think all men should have facial hair.

I'm the woman that won't annoy you to take it off and I will be MAD if you do lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. Currently got hair like Jesus. Growing out the beard to complete the look.

Facial hair is great. Gives character. Too many baby faced folks out there.

• Like Like x 2