Post your unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by Hbk4894, Jun 4, 2017.

1. I havent heard that before, which is strange, I've been in cali for 40 years!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. #682 Dizzy, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2022
    People Take Speech For Granted IMO! I Wish I Could Talk As Much An As Well As Others.:speechless::confused_2:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I point and grunt real good .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Lol You Wild! You Don Like Talkin? I Can't Talk Well BC My T.B.I But I Know Sign Language An My Daughters Do Too Soon My Sons Will Too.

~Toni~

5. The ladies like

6. I speak 2 languages and trying to learn a 3rd. I suck at all of them.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. #687 Headhunterpipes, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Sir Lancelot didn't trust his old lady and he had to go off to war .
    So he took his wife down to the local Chassity belt shop to see what he could find .
    He is looking around and there is a Chassity belt hanging on the wall with a hole right where the woman's pussy is .
    Sir Lancelot is Going WTF good is that .
    The Chassity belt shop keeper say's hey that's the state of the art technology , check this out .
    The Chassity belt shop keeper sticks a broom handle in the hole of the Chassity belt and a little Gallatin chops the broom handle off .
    Sir Lancelot says fit her up and goes off to war .
    Two years later Sir Lancelot returns from war and gets all of his guards lined up in the Castle.
    He tells all the Guards to drop your drawers and sure as shit every single guard had his dick cut off except one of Sir Lancelot most trusted guard .
    He stands this guard up in front of all the men and pat's him on the back and say's now tell all the men how you did it.
    The trusted guard gets up there starts grunting and points to his mouth and grunts more and pointing that he no longer has a tongue..

Have a great day .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Conversely, I love it when people use smarts for pain.

Got stung by a bee. Smarts, man.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. 0-8: Cute
    8-18: Dont
    18-28: Its about sex now
    28-60: Dont
    60+: Cute

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Just BC You A Famous Black Actor/Actress Or Or Well Known Politician That Don Mean You Speak For All Us. It Annoy Me To Death When They Act Like They Do.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. A lot of movies that have been made the last years have 0 rewatch from me because they are so horrible and poor.

A lot of cooks makes a lot of mess

Maybe not an unpopular opinion

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Freedom is not owning an assault rifle, it is being able to go to the grocery store without the risk of being shot by one.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Freedom is being able to own a firearm whether it's needed or not. The odds of being shot by a rifle when going to the market must be essentially zero. There's a bigger risk being run over on the way to the market.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #694 BlackSpots, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 17, 2022
    Using that logic I should be able to drive my car without people endangering my life or physical health by doing illegal and reckless acts with their cars. Nonetheless, it is illegal and reckless acts still arise often. What makes you think that someone who wants to commit a felony by killing people would give any fucks if the gun they have is legal or not? It's called the dark web and crypto, corrupt FFLs, and private sellers in states where laws permit sale without Form 4473(NICS background check). I know, if it was harder to get...But the reality is that limiting firearms isn't going to end this problem. We are a nation founded on war, and therefore violence. So funding mental health initiatives at the federal level is the best idea, and a highly effective measure to undertake.

Which you can thank former President Ronald Reagan in the 1980s for cutting. That being said, as an owner of multiple assault weapons, it mildly pisses me off when these things happen because the media promotes black and white thinking by saying these weapons are bad. So any differing opinion is incorrect, and there is no grey area or middle ground. But more importantly, what does bother me moderately is that these acts only widen the divide between Americans on a voluntary basis by stoking hatred and fear based on political affiliation and race. Finally, I want to say with sincerity that my heart breaks for the victims, families, and others affected by violence. It's so scary and traumatic.

My unpopular opinion is that human life will eventually go extinct. And that our intelligence and self-awareness if not rare in the universe or among dimensions.

15. My unpopular opinion is that human life will eventually go extinct. And that our intelligence and self-awareness *is* not rare in the universe or among dimensions.

Sorry, I can't change it above due to spam filter.

16. Comic book hero movies suck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. When you meet a hot chick and the first words out of her mouth is, " what's your credit score ?

I mean really ?.
    To me that's absolutely insane

• Like Like x 1
  18. Personality is a lot more important in the long run than looks.

Looks fade, your heart doesn't.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Well I told her to go kick rocks lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. As unpopular as it may seem to other guys..

I got my dogs...I get no sass, mouth, or bullshit from them...

I decided to name the little girl Pup I found

Little miss trouble, she is deserving of the name lol
    She wants play all day and all night. Waking me up at 5
    In the morning to tell me it's play time..
    She gets mad if I go back to sleep lol..she is a damn Handful, always going a 100 miles a hour with Zoomies