Post your unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by Hbk4894, Jun 4, 2017.

1. What does being white have to do with what he said? There’s good and bad in everyone and everything not just one side

2. What about sauce or ketchup

3. Pain Makes You Stronger!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I like to grow and smoke ganja that works for me and I personally think any natural homegrown herb grown with passion and love for the plant beats anything from a Dispenesary anyday

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Good idea but collective farms don't really work out. Stalin tried something like that in Russia but there was so much corruption and sloth that 5 million people starved to death. The hippies tried it but discovered how much work raising your own food was so they chucked that idea and started selling real estate instead. If you live in the northern hemisphere this is a good time to start a vegetable garden in your backyard so get your shovel and start digging. Vine ripened tomatoes are wonderful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I Agree With What You Said Bout Home Grown Weed Lol But Ill Smoke Weed From Any Where It Don Matter The Origins.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. See hippies were hypocritical which is fine we all have issues, but laziness is a sin, sloth to be exact, they gave in to the ways of Babylon didn’t wanna work and sustain themself even if it could’ve been better it could’ve worked and Stalin was corrupt to begin with of course that wasn’t gonna work it was all a trick all government bs, if we loved naturally almost like indigenous with some modern day tech to help out but learn to all get along as good vs bad I think things will be somewhat better you know but no one thinks it’s possible but it is just gotta have faith and take that leap, and yeah we start a garden every year here

8. True, definitely same with me but just my unpopular opinion lol, I love this thread I love the conversations that people get into

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Like think about everyone in this forum together we can all live off the land and sustain ourselves for free and our work would be farming and hunting and gathering and binding things that we need to survive plus if we had a green house with that we can use mulch for free heating if the heat is needed and just make vents and we can grow stuff all year long

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. This assumes that everyone is pulling their weight and contributing to the greater success in some way, shape, or form. In reality, that's rarely how self-help communities play out and bitterness usually reigns at one time or another.

Best to keep the circle small, I'd say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger they say

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. They say less is more but that’s why you have communities for people doing what they enjoy doing the lost for that community and as long as the work is getting done I don’t mind I’ll even help others who seem to be not pulling as much work and get them more involved and you just need strong and good guidance but I don’t think we need control for that in the way of how the government does today you know or at least give us a little island or two to migrate to and live our way and take the rest lol

13. Pain is fear leaving your body

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. Yup I Agree With Both You Guys! :)

~Toni~

15. There are good salads :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. OAN Here A Different One.

Newer Video Games Not As Good As The Older Ones.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Using the word 'literally' makes you sound dumb as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. For me it's the use of 'smarts'.

"that's using your smarts" is one of the dumbest sayings I've ever heard.

19. Literally

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Normally pain is forced upon us unless your hurting yourself on purpose. @ that point I am walking away .
    The saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is total stupid bull shit.
    Your not stronger, more like a drowning cat getting pulled out of a cold river .
    Hey been down this road .
    Pain sucks ass ..........but sometimes funny LOL

I was in a biker bar club members only or invitation,
    This one guy had a big hole in his back pocket and a 25 automatic fell out of his back pocket hit the floor and shot this 300 pound gorilla in the ass cheek .
    This is one of those guys that has fear me all over him
    He looked like he could tear the bar down bare handed
    This club member is jumping up and down holding his ass going owie owie owie .
    Hey fuck it, it was some funny shit , I started LOL and then everyone else in the bar started to LOL and this 300 pound gorilla now had to act like he was tough and it didn't hurt .
    In the end we got him drunk ,bent his ass over the pool table and took out the slug with a pair of needle nose pliers .
    I am kind of handy sewing people up LOL ... You don't want to know ...
    Any way I got the job of doing the stitches . I had give that guy a slap on the ass and tell him he is good to go LOL
    The guy that had the hole in his back pocket got taken out back, he was not a member , He did live

• Like Like x 1