Post your unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by Hbk4894, Jun 4, 2017.

1. And this is why no one likes him cause he's blunt n to the point about shit and i must agree the best one we have had and the stuff he aint had done yet well just cause he is leader of the usa it still has to go threw others

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

2. I have a confession. I think they all suck donkey balls. None of them are worth defending. I also dont believe in the "lesser of two argument" when voting.

The only thing I voted for on election day was for FL to legalize for medical use and to give housing tax breaks to our elderly and first reponders.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anyone except the rich should get tax breaks imo...there isnt to many sports figures...owners ect would handle everyday work n getting dirty from week to week

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I won't get into politics, I disagree with everything trump but I understand your reason to like him and i respect your opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trump should have a second term.

I mean I'm not going to vote for him but I could go for 4 more years of this nonsense...

6. Here's an unpopular opinion.

Grow up and earn what you want in life for your self.
    Because the world owes you nothing.
    Life owes you nothing.
    And the government owes you nothing but the basic rights established.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Also, when you venture out into the world, you are taking a risk. Be aware of your surroundings, shit can happen. It's not society's burden to put padding on the sharp edges...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. *judgmental

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Fluoride should be taken out of the water supply but, kept in toothpaste in small amounts.

I'd rather have pure water and, a 3rd eye. That's why I filter my water.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anarchy is the only natural way of life.

11. I like the taste of earthy weed.

I like weed that tastes like weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Millenials are slightly annoying.

13. I don't trust friends family or anyone a 100 percent

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I ate my wife’s goldfish when I got the munchies

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Where to start?

Republicans? Democrats? Same shit. Different pile.
    Every single illegal immigrant should be summarily removed from the US immediately.
    Barack Obama has replaced Jimmy Carter as the worst president the US has had the misfortune to elect.
    Cannabis is a fun thing to do after work. It's not a 24/7 lifestyle choice.
    Trump needs to quit being a media dickhead and balance the federal budget.
    No tattoo has ever enhanced a woman's beauty.
    Bring back gas without ethanol.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yup. I agree here pal, but one is just less stinky shit. I mean what can we do about it? Within the less stinky shit, there are some at least semi to actually genuine people, but trust me, they are far and few. One of them at least is, if nothing else, actively fighting for getting money out of politics and also enabling third parties an easier time to have a chance at winning a presidential race - which is a wonderful thing to expand the options beyond those two parties.

17. Well I am an ENTJ and have been judged a lot so blow me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nothing really matters all they really want is your tax money.

True freedom doesn't exist because there's too many authoritarians out there.

The world doesn't owe you shit so therefore why do you owe them?

I wish I had the money to live self-sufficiently and off grid with a wifi connection in only 1 room.

Cannabis can smoked all you want as long you don't harm others or hinder a job you were hired to do with your usage.

Do we even really know the true strains we smoke anymore? Is the label really that accurate? When will there be a big bud co style type to ruin us all?

19. Brad Pitt made a mistake with Angelia Jolie

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. #TeamAnniston

• Agree Agree x 1