Post your unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by Hbk4894, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Daytime is overrated.

It’s Friday night
    Let’s get this right
    Let’s roll a jay
    And call it a day

E253627C-49A8-4D28-AF9D-ADE2E424F80C.jpeg B8B1017B-DE7F-4614-8A2E-80FBC2F9590C.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. #182 MrNewbMcMuffin, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Alex Jones isn't crazy, he's knows that he's bullshitting and part of it is to sell his fraudulent products. Buying expensive clothes to show off your wealth doesn't make you cool, it just makes you look like a douche.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Everyone should drive with their headlights on all the time.

It's not about seeing, it's about being seen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I voted for Hillary Clinton

5. Most of the country did...

6. You should be allowed to drive while high or buzzed, not baked or stoned.

Sent from my Pigeon using Paper

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just spent 30 minutes on a thread about African American media presence and how it may be ruining this generation. But deleted it hahahahaa I'll just say this

I blame us for idolizing big booties and Materialism. We made those scum famous but give no attention to real heroes who fought social injustice. Go to Instagram, open the explore page and tell me what you see.

Also how come those IG white girls only date black dudes who either do drugs or rap about pussy? Why haven't I seen them dating a normal brother? Why is it that when you say that a rapper sucks or he's arrgoant, the money he makes is always part of the argument? why can't I say that black panther is exploiting the race rather than empowering it? or that people rioted when xx was murdered and still make movies about biggies death but most of them don't know who Chauncey Bailey is? why is it that when i hate on a disrespectful and lameass vine comic, people always assume that it's because he's black?

Let's not forget that those cunts are embedding these lack of values into the african american culture and it's effecting the world, pages like shaderoom and worlstar, tv channels like bet and mtv. I blame them and then I blame everyone else.

You don't act like that because you're black, you act like that because you're tasteless so don't blame millions of Africans for the decisions you make.

EDIT: Damn i rambled on

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I think this extends to many areas of what/who people idolize and how it is shaping culture.

Good read though ♡

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. We Built This City by Starship isn't that bad of a song.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Humanity sucks we just live in a never ending grind of greed.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Spiderman 3 is the best of the trilogy
    Donald Trump is the best president we've had in awhile, actually tries to get things done and really tries to keep his promises.
    Dubbed anime is better than sub (if the dubbing is at least decent)
    I hate the term "People of color" and I'm not white
    Animated shows and movies > Live Action

12. I'm sorry but I must ask, I clearly don't agree at all about Trump but what's more shocking is that Dubbed is better than subbed, I'm curious to know why?

13. Donald Trump is getting things done. As soon as he finishes with something he immediately moves on to the next issue. He's fulfilling the stuff he promised he would do, sure not all of it I mean it's only been 2 out of 8 years but in the time he's been president he's gotten so much done, way more than the recent presidents. While half the people disagree with the stuff he's doing that shouldn't matter because he's doing what people who voted for him wanted him to do and still being his straightforward, unapologetic, and with his no-nonsense attitude. Not taking crap from anyone, the perfect guy to have as our leader right now.

As for me liking dub over sub, I would much rather watch an anime and not just look at the bottom half of the screen the whole time. Dub is only better when it's at minimum decent quality and if you've seen dub first before sub. If you watch an anime sub first you're no doubt gonna hate the dub. Funimation always does an amazing job and when available I watch the dub first and if there is none I watch sub. I just prefer dub when available.

• Like Like x 2
  14. DBZ and DB Super subbed suck.

They make Goku look like a giant dumbass bumpkin.

But for the most part Subbed is the way to go.

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

15. Learning some Japanese makes subbed much more enjoyable. I barely have to read the text to know what's going on and my Japanese is like kindergarten level.

16. I don't watch enough anime to warrant learning some Japanese to make it more enjoyable. It would be nice though but it's both too late and I wouldn't consider myself a big fan of anime I just love animation in general.

17. I don't like Orange is the new black it's overrated

• Like Like x 3
  18. Goku is a giant dumbass bumpkin :)

19. It's shit. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dub Goku is carefree but he's got heart and his voice actor makes him seem like the amazing hero he is. In the sub he's so dumb and squeeky and even in fights he's a dolt.