Post Your Toking Drink!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by FriedFriend, May 3, 2011.

1. low carb sucks man sorry, and if your watching your carbs shouldn be drinkin monster idk if you are just saying in general haha hate when fat asses drink diet pop to "watch there weight"

2. I worked at Sonic for two and a half years and all I have to say is yes, yes, and yes

3. Lemon Lime Crystal Light - tastes great, and no calories, which is good, because sometimes I get so thirsty I drink two pitchers. :eek:

Attached Files:

4. Arizona herbal tonic......99 cents, cures cotton mouth, tastes like pure win......

5. #108 1800GETHIGH, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    [​IMG] +

[​IMG]

edit: sorry i tried to resize the pic but it didnt work :mad:

6. kidney failure all day.
    i love the stuff too but i hope your not actually drinking one everyday. let alone all day haha

Nothing better than scraping together 99 cents in my car and getting a arizona from 711. it sucks though b.c i really like the mango one and for some reason they only charge tax on that one, making it 1.08. i always have to explain to the guy that it must be some mistake b.c all the other ones are 99 cents.
    it sucks when they dont get it and i have to go out to my car to get 9 more pennies

7. When it's cold out, Tea.

When it's hot out, Tea.

I'm English, it's how we do. :D

8. Root beer floats

9. 99 cents and taste sooo goood fruit punch or palmer are my all time favorites :)

[​IMG]

10. Yo........if they still made Pepsi Blue......I would get diabetes.

11. #117 Buck Strickland, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's right man, those things are bursting with flavor

12. #118 GutteralShiva, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

And they still sell vanilla coke around here. I think it's only during the summer though.

13. :O Did they stop selling it in the US that must suck. They still sell it here in australia.

14. #120 Buck Strickland, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't go anywhere without one of these either man... Number 1 drink right here