Post Your Toking Drink!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by FriedFriend, May 3, 2011.

1. Anything that tastes good and wets the ol windpipe idc lol

Tea
    Shakes
    Pop(if nothing else)
    juice

N' all dat shit:smoke:

2. #63 Blazed Bacon, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    Ahh, dude, totally sucks for you. I've got a 12 pack sitting in my fridge right now. Drink like one a day. It's for sure my smoking drink. I'll take either cherry or vanilla over regular coke, and I'll take vanilla over cherry.

Also this
    [​IMG] filled with ice and water. So nice to gulp down water just above freezing.

Also I love these
    [​IMG]
    whenever I go to Australia. They've got a variety of blends and they are absolutely delicious.

3. #64 KillaWillaBilla, May 4, 2011
    oh shit i think they stopped selling it here too crazy shit i loved it also. but for the topic i get SLURPEEs WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edit* hey noticed i put a one up there instead of ! thought i would leave it, but for us where vanilla coke isnt being sold if you have a king soopers or kroger type store they usually do special orders if you talk to the manager so we could probably do that for our fix lol

4. #65 circlethedrain, May 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

this .... but in general just some water.

5. clever :p

I drink mtn. dew or chocolate milk all the time.

6. #67 BurnAFewDown, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    +rep. Got that straight

7. By the way, I get my Vanilla Coke at Schnucks, which is a supermarket chain based here in St. Louis.

8. redbull + pinnacle 100 proof+ cranberry juice is my favorite sippah. That bud light, or coke.

9. GATORADE!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Drink it up, bitch

10. If I'm not drinking ice water.......
    [​IMG]

11. chocolate milk

12. legit the best ice tea out there [​IMG]

13. Anything arizona i love, but this is my favorite.
    Sweet%20Tea.jpg

14. Im not a pussy
    [​IMG]

15. the fuck do they only sell the light ones now? if they're only gonna sell those they should take the lite shit of it because when I see that I assume they also have the regular ones and i dont want any of that fake sweetener shit.

16. #77 Bohbo, May 4, 2011
    BOOTY Sweat!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUGMNbQrlkM[/ame]

17. yuengling or dos equis. patron is cool too

18. i got the regular stuff in the dot shops around my way.i only went on google and searched looked for the first picture i was and took the link