Post Your Toking Drink!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by FriedFriend, May 3, 2011.

1. I don't know how to put pictures. I love to make milkshakes vanilla with chocolate syrup and sometimes caramel. And drink that during or after I smoke weed . But that shit is super bad for you so I mean tea or water does the job.

POST PICS!!!!!! ...... As I will when I figure out how to do so too.

Your favorite beer or whatever u like to drink for smoking up

2. [​IMG]

My Wife got me a little home carbonation soda station from bed bath for me for xmas. COLD Carbonated water + bud is my favorite... Also an ice cold Newcastle doesn't hurt at all.

3. Dr. Pepper all the way :)

4. [​IMG]

Jones, Jones, and more Jones.

5. Weissbier from a town called Thun in Switzerland.

6. Sonic. Just go to sonic. Cherry limeaids vinella dr pepper ocean water. Or if u don't have a sonic just get something. Everything taste good stoned

7. bongwater /w seltzer.

8. I always got a nice glass of iced to tea when I smoke a J. It's always out of a red coca cola cup I've had since I was a teenager, Never got rid of it.

9. mucho mango hits the spot

10. Smooth. Every time.

Attached Files:

11. JONES <3 I haven't seen that shit since I moved away from New Jersey :( Used to be a favorite drink of mine.

[​IMG]

Ice cold water for me. For one, I don't like to drink sugary shit cause it kills my high quicker and my mouth gets all sticky and nasty. Just a buzzkill for me.

Sticking to my H2O, never disappoints

12. water, hot tea, iced tea, gatorade, juice

13. HELL YEAH.

I love dr pepper, Ive gone through two 12 packs in about half a day before, by myself haha.

Shit is like liquid gold..

14. The intelligence shines

15. Arizonas always do the job.

16. Bump anyone drink anything especially out of the ordinary?

17. [​IMG]

It'll tickle YORE innards!