Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GottaLayLow, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just blazed a bowl of some Sensi Star and was feeling pretty zooted. I opened up notepad to write down my thoughts so I could read them back tomorow and then a highdea just came to me to make this thread. Yea so here is what i was thinking when I was zooted:

You blades should try this too and post it up.. it could bring up a nice laugh. :)

2. Bump.

Just because this is the original post your thoughts that nobody used  :laughing:

3. Poor blade could have been GC famous from this thread

• Like Like x 1
  4. :laughing:

It's like an abortion. hahaha a cluster of cells that never got the chance to developed into a human.

5. I saw this and thought that I was seeing things. Rubbed my eyes, and looked again. For a second I thought that something was messed up with the forum, when I saw the title and the # of pages. :laughing:

I'm going to close this one since we already have a well established 'Post your thoughts', and OP hasn't logged in since 2011. :bongin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.