Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. those are games that shouldnt be played

if youre giving 100% of your trust to someone and have no insecurities or jealousy, and your partner responds by thinking that youre taking them for granted..

thats some stupid petty shit. there are healthy ways to express appreciation for your s/o.. you dont need to be jealous to show them how much you love them and care about them lol

2. #150442 Alaric, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014

We did that once, it was called the middle ages/dark ages. There was an author during the end of that period whose name I cannot find right now who equated such behavior as you purported to wallowing in the mud like pigs. 

3. #150443 -Martyr, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014

Of course. I'm eatin the flesh of animals 7 days a week, I'm not sweatin a little paper that will break off in my mouth so that I can spit it out anyway.

Like a moose.

4. City of evil awaits

Just stand up and fucking scream.

5. I gotta chop 6 ladies today and transplant like 15 plants to their new homes in new soil and a few hydros. Gonna be a long damn day man.

Better get stoned first :smoke:

Go go gadjet bong!

6. idealistically speaking, yes. But how often are you going to get that? haha maybe i'm just speaking out of my own ego...I was never a jealous person until my first break up and she moved on in less than a week. Haven't been able to shake it completely since

7. #150448 -Martyr, Sep 1, 2014
    There's no difference between a pig in the mud and a king in a castle, except for the hubris.

I understand where you are coming from, but I do not want this. 
    I don't want a s.o that needs jealousy to confirm that I care about him. There are other ways to show this :)

If he is with me, he is with me. If he doesn't want to be with me anymore, that is just the way it is. I can't go around being scared that he will leave me or cheat on me. If I do that, there's not even a point in being together, as I obviously do not trust him or I have my own set of problems that I need to deal with before entering a relationship. Jealousy is a homewrecker, and has no business in a real relationship. In my opinion

10. #150452 -Martyr, Sep 1, 2014
    Relationships aren't about ideal circumstances conforming to meet the cookie-cutter stereotypes of love. If I love you, and you love me, based on the fact that we have even minor differences, you and I are going to be butting heads, having brief moments where we lack 100% definitive trust in one another, and in some instances those implications are entirely justifiable via a lack of talent at being psychic.

Everyone in that movie was an asshole :laughing:

Btw, ever notice this??

[​IMG]

12. #150455 Fresh Error, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    i dont blame you..

its definitely not simple.

when you care about and love somebody who you know more intimately than anyone else in your life, it can be really tricky for some people not to be overly protective and jealous/nervous when they see that person interacting with the rest of the world and being flirty or whatever.

i fall into the same category as Martyr.. i'm a person who likes the freedom of harmless flirtation and not worrying about hurting my girl or making her jealous when i do it.  so i of course have to allow her that same freedom.  it's actually easy if you both really trust eachother.. but as we seem to both agree.. that trust is not easy to come by and you have to accept the reality that it can be broken unexpectedly

13. Lol that IS the golden ticket!

14. Holy shit Charlie?
    [​IMG]

Who said anything about meeting the stereotype love? The love you describe sound more stereotypical than the one I described.

And no, we don't have to have moments where we lack trust in each other. It does not have to be that way.. 
    When I go in a relationship I go in with trust. I will trust you untill you cheat on me, and then I won't need to trust you anymore cause there won't be an us anymore. This is debatable though, I might forgive you, and then I might feel jealousy. This has never happened to me before though, so I cannot say.  

We may as you say experience brief moments where one or both do not trust each other, but that will not be because of jealousy.. Maybe you have to win a game of search and destroy, in this scenario, I would probably doubt you and wish I could be the one playing. 

BITCH HAND ME THAT BAG BEFORE I MAKE THAT SMILE PERMANENT. 

17. on a less serious note, the building i moved into a few weeks ago has a really nice gym/basketball court/pool/lockeroom in it, and everything is state of the art and fuckin awesome.. except for the god damn showers in the lockerroom

these showerheads are like 5 feet high.  i'm 6'3" and i have to bend down and contort in weird positions to wash my face/head.. and earlier this morning i smacked my face on the motherfucker turning around.