Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. It's midnight and I'm keen to cook up some garlic and herb sausages. Might even do some scrambled eggs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I've heard so many people try and "complacency theory" this.

"Nuh uh, wild fires happen naturally all the time."

Not spread out over hundreds of miles at the same time

"Yes huh, embers can blow and start other fires, happens all the time. And you're looking at a time lapse, that footage is over the course of several hours."

So you're telling me that an ember from the more northerly plumes traveled about 100 miles in an hour or two and started a fire further south?

"Yep, anything can happen in drought conditions, climate change you know."

There's no drought in that area [​IMG]

"Lightning"

From what? The skies were clear.

"You're a conspiracy theorist! TIME LAPSE"

The wind would have to be whippin to get an ember that far! Like 100 mph! Assuming it wasn't burned up by the time it landed! Assuming it landed in the one dry spot in the wettest area of canada! Not just one, but several! In fact, it would have to be even drier in the spot it landed for the fire to get roaring fast enough to appear like it started at the same time as the initial fires up north. Also, wind was blowing south west, how does that explain an east-west orientation in the southern plumes of smoke?

"Well authorities say otherwise, so you're dumb"

Ok, good luck with your war on climate change.

• Like Like x 1

3. I think it was Trudeau, in the woods, with the candlestick.

4. Helluva candle stick.

"... are you putting on blackface to light the fires?"

"It's not blackface! I'm being tactical!"

5. I don't know but Naughty by Nature would be canceled nowadays.

6. I wonder if some extraordinary lensing event happened and turned our atmosphere into a fuckin magnifying glass

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oooooooo nice, now we're talkin.

*edit* maybe some after effects of burning that train derailment. Buncha wacky shit in the air anymore.

8. That huge fire we had end of 2021 here was caused by 2 separate unrelated events.

Downed lines and a buried fire rekindled by 80mph winds.

Coincidentally like 500 feet from each other.

Yea ok, I wonder how much the power company paid to get those results from the investigation right after the Cali company started those fires and is now paying a fuckin fortune to bury power lines and shit lol.

These energy companies are going to be broke when everyone's house fuckin burns down.

9. Maybe the earth has just hit fuck it and it's going to shave its head, which is where we happen to live :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If I was the earth I'd do a pole shift. Like a dog drying off when it gets out of water.

11. it was me, I did it.

I'm still mad the warriors lost to the raptors

• Like Like x 1
  12. I reckon aliens are here, probably in the form of technology. Whether or not they're playing god with us I don't know... But if they intercept this message I could use a few more blow jays in my life. Hook it up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The blow jay, is that the Minnesota state bird?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Its about to be

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. why are there so many fucking pride flags? the whole point of the rainbow is it's supposed to include everyone. you already have that, stop making more.

16. Hi Everyone Good AfterNoon. I Just Been Stayin In My Own Bubble Lately Not Feelin Very Talkative. I HopebEvery1 Ok Tho On Here An Safe Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awww man.. shoulda made a female rogue.. they got outfits with her titty hanging out...

Lmao

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

18. I feel this song.

• Winner Winner x 1