Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I finished ed, edd & eddy with all the specials and the movie. what a great cartoon and I'm sad that it's over, but I'm fine with how it ended.

2. These pizza rolls are pretty mid

• Like Like x 2
  3. Time to get high as hell

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Been a good min sense I had a good pizza roll.... Toaster oven is the best way I think!!!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'll make you a pizza roll girl... LOL

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. We got plenty to do because the system was down all day.

So I got me a speed potion from the robotic apothecary.

• Like Like x 2
  7. my irrational fear is that I'm in constant danger of testicular torsion

8. Stop jerking it so often and furiously.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. that's not what that means, sometimes your balls will just twist up inside the sack for no reason and you have just a few minutes before you lose a ball

10. What sucks on the phone it's hard to throw a GC users names in quotes to tag them because I can't remember exactly how to spell and use the proper capital letters where needed...... So.... fuck..... @Hybrid Civilian you need to yell at captain fuz nuts for me!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. About to shovel a tonne of gravel, hopefully my back can handle it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. #908236 Digger, Jun 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    Your poem contains a swear word, @RMJL can you please edit this out:coffee:?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Fk shovelling anything D:metal:... on a 2nd note it's easier to use a bucket and your hands for rock, it all falls off a shovel or spade.

14. tenchi muyo: war on geminar is great. kenshi is such a mary sue but it's actually charming instead of annoying

15. Had minimal issues with the shovel, it's been pretty wet here so it was easy. I raked it to the front of the trailer and dad threw it around then I leveled it with the rake. All good.

How you doing mate?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. There's this fly living in the caravan with me and he loves it. Last night I was laying down and he was just sitting on the bed head staring at me. I let him land on me and run around. He can leave anytime but chooses to stay.

• Winner Winner x 1