Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I was holed up in the basement with the cats about a week ago during those intense tornado warnings/sirens. we live in a house that was built in 1880 with a lot of the windows being the original glass that was installed. place was RATTLIN.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lmao you telling me about my house to the point! We close really close. How far is hoodburry from you?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I'm east side saint paul right now so I could never call woodbury hoodbury :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You fkrs need to be on Southern Hemisphere time get outta bed ya bastards, Digga's out scratching mulch with Stormy munching on this listening to Illusions 2:metal:...
    20220520_141303.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. The above salsa isn't the brand i like, it was nowhere to be found & this stuff is watery... won't get it again.

Ps. When your talking to ya self & nobody's home, what does a Digga do for the rest of the arvo? @AR Toasty your wise, tell me what?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. #877866 Apophis, May 20, 2022
    Last edited: May 20, 2022
    Is your glass flowing?

Oh yeah.

Guten morgen, Grasstadt.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Eat chips in the sunshine.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I have Madden 19. I also have Madden 20.
    What's the difference?
    In Madden 19 I have Doug Baldwin. In Madden 20 I have DK Metcalf instead.
    Team TD celebrations are different.
    Aside from those two things, the games are completely the same.

But here's the real question.
    Why did I expect more from EA? I know they can't deliver.

9. I love friday mornings in spring..

I typically don't work or work from home on fridays, and usually do light landscaping around my property or other chores.

I typically wake up around 430-5am most mornings, and take my brush and organic waste for recycling at 7am when it opens.

At 7am on a friday, the only people there are typically the landscaping companies unloading their brush from yesterday afternoon becasue HOAs keep them from working until 9am in the neighborhoods. Most of them work in my neighborhood, which "the rich neighborhood" in my area. Anyway while unloading I'll typically hand out a few Js to the workers there, and being respectable in Spanish I usually get them to tell me all the crazy shit they see working at all my fundie neighbors houses)

As someone who keeps their crazy right out in the open, its refreshing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Everytime there's a severe storm like that I have to remind myself not to stand next to the giant single pain windows and watch. :laughing:

11. Hi Everyone Good Morning PYT Fam :)

~Toni~

12. Fucking wind.. bout to try fishing in this shit. Gonna be legit fly fishing lol.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. I grabbed some herbs and what not this morning. Home Depot also had some really healthy Spider plants so I got two varieties of those. Couple Rosemary plants, a Lavender, and I forget what else.

Also got these weird little things that are ground cover shade plants. I think they get little flowers on them but I'm not sure. I'm going to put them along the front of the house and maybe transplant some creeping charlie in there as well. Get a nice clover ground cover.

Sgonna be a good day. Plus I grabbed some energy drinks I haven't had since Hike Skool.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. ...
    Appearing to throw up what looks like 6L of water sounds gross until you find out it's just respiration.

15. Afghan buds topped with White Widow bubble hash. Move over Elon, there's a new spaceman in town!

upload_2022-5-20_10-4-30.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Fuckin storm is here. Just cold ass rain for now but it hit freezing last night at my house.

Gonna be a video game weekend with this bullshit lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. #877877 Dizzy, May 20, 2022
    Last edited: May 20, 2022
    You Guys Have Really Crazy Weather Over There Huh! What Video Games You Gon Play?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. My Sister In Law Tryna Quit Cigs ATM She Been Goin 3 Days Without So Far. :) I Proud Of Her.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. well. wish I wouldve waited a few days to build the shit I just built. the job I start on monday is providing me with my own personal $600 dewalt miterbox setup :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  20. I should have spent the extra money on my Miter when I bought it. I think I paid like $160 or something for the standard 10" with 45 degree bevel. It's pretty nice for most things, but sometimes I want to cut a wider piece of wood and a sliding saw would be capable.

I came real close to getting a new DeWalt grinder today but I decided not to. Good thing too, because the reciprocating saw was much more appropriate for cutting up old metal chairs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1