Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. I am so glad i am not on social media.... i mean the most "media" on the computer i deal with is GIFs that i copy paste off that thing we call... a MOTHERfuckingGOOGLE!!!! lol :GettingStoned:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. FUCKING SMOKE time GC!!!!:bongin:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I haven't been on Facebook in 12 years. If I wanted to talk to any of thum muhfuckas i would've stayed in touch.

This place is my social media, which is fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. And I dip my nuts in ya soup, WOOOP!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. My bitch.... jumped off my dresser.... on to z nut sack lol :metal:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. LOL i am with you on that though and Ain't nothing wrong with that!!!!!! Your not the only one either lol :love-m3j:

:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. well for my last GIF of the night for now as i bounce off to this BIRTHDAY stuff for my teenager!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jernt**

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hey @Hybrid Civilian look a what Digga was able to conquer,
    I can write normally now:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. No keep going:metal:...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ahhhh flamethrower grill burgers are so damn good from DQ. This one was extra saucy and spicy. Gonna need some extra TP for the fishing trip tomorrow! Lol!

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. My phone case is lost in the mail and it's driving me crazy. Bought this dumb ass crazy expensive new phone to replace the one I broke last weekend, now I'm walking around with the new one case less cause I refused to pay $50 for something that should cost $15 at the phone store... I'm so tired of people trying to scam me outta my money all the damn time

• Like Like x 2
  13. :weed:...

• Like Like x 2
  14. Just got a visit by the Maggie family.
    20220520_123714.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. used up the rest of my scrap material today on these two shitty stools! crazy hailstorm swooped in outta nowhere in the middle of it...
    657BE808-8540-4BC2-977B-23949FE9BC4B.jpeg 73C2C621-03E8-4A12-9ABA-5EDE77E5FF90.jpeg 175E485F-BA8A-492D-B0BF-04ED5708E7F3.jpeg 3BBA4A51-2974-422C-87DC-D304DB02A93C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. The cost of screen protectors and cases in the phone store is nuts man. I sat and bought both online in the store while getting my phone for like 30 bucks total and the screen protectors have unlimited lifetime "warranties" aka they just send a new one for free if I tell them it breaks with no requirement of evidence lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1