Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Not me though! I'm wicked smaht.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. the smahtest

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. what kind of productive, do-gooder human did I think I was when I signed up for an earth day chicago parks cleanup volunteer event on a saturday morning at 8am?

gonna go clean some mothafuckin parks I guess :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. That shit makes me smile...

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I only do those "clean up the environment" events when they give me free shit to throw in a landfill. :laughing: :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I look at political views detached from politics

I dont care who's saying them or what theyre defined as. what are the ideologies and intentions?

it's different from religion to me in that I think 100% of religious beliefs are complete bullshit. at least politics are occasionally dealing with reality. :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I go to get laid.
    :coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. AngryEarlyDegus-size_restricted.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Literally and figuratively picking up trash, I like it. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. just read the chinese food shits conversation from last nite. chinese food in europe must be terrible. Ive never gotten the shits from asian food before unless I risked it for the biscuit and ordered something insanely spicy knowing that it could burn me a new asshole

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. on this topic.... a few years ago a milf spanked me and told me she was horny during this exact same park cleanup event. it was not sexy. it came off sloppy and tactless because we hadnt even been flirting :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. It's.... Yeah... Remember me complaining about the lack of good food? It's not the same

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Did you call the cops after she sexually assaulted you?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. yes and she and my rapist girlfriend are both behind bars now

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. I wish just once an old lady would slap me on the ass and tell me she's horny... Just once... but it happens all the fucking time. :laughing:

Time to go get gassy! Propane that is! I should have had the foresight to put the tank in my truck when I was down the hill, now I have to carry it up there.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Oh yeah I forgot about the girlfriend incident. You have the worst luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Our pond hosts the loneliest frog ever. Down the road a piece there’s a cacophony of frogs grovin’ on whatever they grove on whilst our frog sings all by itself without and reproductive success.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. that milf was definitely drunk. and I always think to myself...... what an odd person.

who volunteers to clean a park on a saturday morning and then gets drunk for it?

just such an unlikely combination of decisions. makes me wonder if she was doing court ordered community service hours :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. someone who likes to party, apparently.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Hi Everyone PYT Fam Good Morning. I am Having My Bestie Over today an Later My Husband Taking me to See the new Mortal Kombat Movie because we both Wanna See it.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1