Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. adobo chicken is ready to rock. everything's about to come together for mealtime
    4CD89058-289D-4A03-8047-217C34805376.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. The Mona Lisa is the first example of rule 63. Meaning drawing or painting yourself as the opposite sex.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Wouldn’t be thanksgiving if lions and cowboys didn’t get humiliated on national TV

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Nice Hazy Babii.Thats Good You Enjoy it an I Hope You Get High ASL. My Holiday Was Great but I Not Feeling Good Now (Gotta Migraine again) So I Going To Bed Early Tonight! I'll TTYT tho on FB Beautiful Peace an Much Love Sis.:love::inlove:;wub::wave:

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. You have no reason to be jealous of this ham with that lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. w8r.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Luna gets boiled chicken with rice and veggies for her Thanksgiving dinner. And for a few more meals because you just can't make one dog serving of any of those things.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. After:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. feast for two success
    4E742ADB-091A-43BF-A70E-4645D0F99BE1.jpeg 4C8C74E2-2370-4D2B-B05E-85FFD3E325F0.jpeg ADB328E9-A30B-4ED6-B49E-B1261E784A25.jpeg 10F37C35-9CBC-44D1-ABD0-AE9012896918.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. 20201126_181644.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. hot cocoa

• Like Like x 1
  12. My brain feels like scrambled eggs.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. I envy you so much mate, i lost my allmost 18 year old pal Vader a few months ago. The world just isn't the same, what is or his/her's name?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Tomorrow I'll have to load the rest of the skylight wood into the house. I've been meaning to for a couple days now, but the 350 pound skylight thing tipped over today so I might as well deal with the cock sucker.

Lots to do, lots to do... I get that all done and Saturday is supposed to be gorgeous so maybe I'll take the 10 speed for an adventure eh? Oh shit buddy that'd be good for the depression. :laughing:

15. Rested up. Gonna play a little switch then go back for another plate or two soon before bed. Working tomorrow then starting Saturdays for the rest of the year. Wack. I'll take the OT on Saturday but we used to always have black Friday off. It's still technically a paid holiday for me but we have to work anyways

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. A case for he sexbox is how easy it is to turn it into he ultimate emulator machine. I mean, they already got metroid prime running on the ses. And I really like metroid prime.

17. What's with dads and all white sneakers?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Mister. I never could figure out a name for him so I just started calling him Mister Good boy. He always wants to be in my lap too. Never wants to lay on me in bed though. xd

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Not scrambled but close enough
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1