Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Yeah I have been to that tree. I think it got blown over in a storm a couple of years ago

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

2. Yeah just south of Crescent City

• Like Like x 3
  3. :love:Thank you

4. Congratulations on being pregnant

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hey, congratulations! :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. img_5545.jpg

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 2am. Coffee. Movies.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Good Morning PYT Fam <3333

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Sup? Hope you're feeling good today and staying blessed!

• Friendly Friendly x 1

10. Not Much Just Chillin With The Kids an Tired lol. Yea im Feelin Good for the Most Part tho. How You Doing Dan?

~Toni~

11. I'm well. My legs slowly getting better so I should be able to get up and about soon. I want to go to this nature reserve but I'm unsure if my leg can handle the trails yet but I might take a chance and have a break every now and then.

Also I'm getting a new screen for my pc which is double the size of the one I have now today for free so psyched about that :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I'm saying the death was premeditated. Once the tool got stuck they made the decision to kill the tree to get it out. It only takes a moment of premeditation to go from murder 2 to murder 1, and as an arboreal law scholar my expert opinion is that those scientists are guilty of arborcide in the first degree.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Woody woodberg is the attorney.

14. If the bit doesn't fit, you must acquit.

• Like Like x 1

15. Ohhh that's Great to Hear Your Leg is Getting Better D but its Good Yoou Playin it Safe still. I was Worry ASL about You for a while there. Congrats on Getting The New Screen for the PC as well. You Getting High At all Yet Today?

~Toni~

16. I only smoke once a week now, I used to smoke every day and I think I permanently damaged my lungs. I went to do a lung function assessment and couldn't even get the machine to register half the things I needed to do lol so I'm trying to let my lungs heal for a while. I smoked Saturday and got high asf though!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. :yummy::yummy:
    IMG_20201019_171024.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. You know we live in a seriously fucked up "justice system" when people do more time in prison for smoking a plant bud than they do molesting a child.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Um I love that. Otty and his Amazon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1