Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I like how the fire is a prelude to mc rides wave of intense emotions

can you believe David Bowie was bumping death grips till the end?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. unsalted and un-roasted cashews are pretty much a waste experience wise

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. where the fuck you find that???

• Like Like x 1
  4. Got a yuge bag from Costco. I'll have to roast them myselfie.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Unsalted cashews is my go to weed munchie

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Huh...Thought I worked tomorrow but I'm off today and tomorrow.

I was like, "Good thing I bought all this weed.":coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Un-roasted, too? Tastes like raw tofu.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #781408 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    Hey babe thanks for asking. I am doing great! I haven't been logging online on the daily like I used to. Life keeping ya girl busy. How are you doing? I seen you posted something about getting new meds. U good?

Its a wine color maxi dress with lace on the top and then its solid and flowy. I bet u got some cute dresses.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. I don't see how the japanese think girls with knocked knees and pigeon toed are cute, it just looks deformed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wanna suck on me some pigeon toes lmaooo

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. 322716_3449_1024x2000.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. I think I’m gonna get piss drunk on margaritas tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yo, here's to all the active millitary/national guard and first responders!

Greatest country in the world. USA!

Happy bday America!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Gonna spar with supe after I catch some weight...He's at 195 so I have to catch a good 30 pounds but once I get that we're gonna duke it out on the mats.

Should be fun.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1

15. Top 5 greatest player of all time imo and is one if not the best catcher ever!!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. At the cabin... 95 degrees and 85% humidity but we got the 200 foot platform done. Fished the lake. She's a decent little private lake.

• Like Like x 2
  17. So glad Friday's done, just to many underaged individuals flaunting their stuff as I drove by.

Looked so wrong

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Sounds great sis, I'll speak with you sometime today and I hope you and your family have a GREAT 4th of July! Ily Dearly too TT!!!! <3 :)

I wish the same for everyone else who lives in the USA. This is a time where any kind of joy that can be gotten out of anything should be embraced and cherished. Light some firecrackers, sparklers, whatever you've got, and then light up a joint, kick back and enjoy. Have as much fun as y'all can!!!!! :) And to those who don't live in the US I wish you a good day as well! :love-m3j::smoking-bong::passing-joint::passtheshit:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. #781420 Dizzy, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020

Ohh I Just Miss you on here sis. Im oOk the Other Day I was Feeling like I was Going to have a Seizure again so I went to the Hospital an they Give me Better Meds an also some New Stuff because they Say I had High Blood Pressure. We Going to my Mama House Today for a Coookout an a Few other Family Going to be there Include my Twin sis who I haven't Seen Much Lately. Later on Tonight we Going to be Lightinng Fire Works for the Kids too.

Ohhh that do Sound like a Cute Dress you got. I got some Cute Ones as well too I don't Wear Dresses very Much but I do sometimes an my Husband Say I Look Good in anyting lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1