Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Got em goin off here too,,,fckin thing sound like bombs or grenades lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I live in the middle of no where and I've been hearing that kind of shit

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. One day i was walking along the beach on my way home from the pub and some asshole decided it would be cool to let off a new years eve grade firework it was fucking huge and the bang sounded like a nuke i fucking shit myself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. I'm having chezbugars for dinner can't wait.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lol yeah man..sum that stuff aint no punk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nice!! Im high af and this track is always a banger!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. atmosphere of the whole album is great

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hell yeah lmaooo I only had toast today because I cba to cook yet :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trying like crazy to figure out what cba could stand for......

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Maybe "can't be asked"?

We're taking two vehicles to the cabin because somebody doesn't want to ride in the back of my pickup truck. Apparently fold down seats aren't luxurious enough for this family. :laughing:

11. Well I’ll be gatdamned, credit score jumped up 69 points in a month!:metal:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. I'm glad everything worked out yesterday sis and I hope you got a good night's sleep last night! :D Did you know also that Weed helps with seizures too? I think we must have talked about it but I don't remember.
    Anyway love you sis!!!!! <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Got this new bong from Smoke Cartel...I'm loving the colors and the feel of it, it has a nice smooth hit. Might possibly be my favorite piece now.
    Fruity PEbbles Bong.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  14. I stated the space program yesterday lol

Sent @RVD420RVD on a few of the first missions to get the science to unlock more parts. Feels fitting since he started pyt :laughing:

Then i sent @Heavn on the first flyby of the mun, to coax her into reappearing lol

I've got some pics on my laptop at work

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. #781298 JKill, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Does anyone know of a website (preferably Canadian, or with decent shipping) to buy Weed Clothing?

like I just want a baseball cap, thats KINDA classy looking/not COVERED in multicolord weed leaves
    I cant find anything sweet on Amazon.

16. Drinking last night... Oh let's lift some weights... Great fucking idea... Waking up this morning with something pulled in my back LMFAO.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here's the definition I found on Google:

"CBA is an acronym that means can't be arsed, meaning, essentially, that a person can't be bothered to find the energy or willingness to do something. It's used in England, Australia, and New Zealand more than it is in the US. Arse is a British slang version of ass."

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1