Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. OH MY GOD, THIS IS GOLD

This is my life in summary. I'm so complete.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. :yummy::yummy:
    Photo_1558305666022.jpg Photo_1558305673387.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Looks like it needs some factor 50

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thought you'd appreciate that. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. when a cop walks up behind you at the park while youre smoking a joint and says “excuse me, sir” and you turn around petrified and then he tells you dogs arent allowed off leash at this park and “have a nice day, just keep em on the leash” and walks away

it’s decriminalized here but Im still at a loss for what just happened

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. You should of turned round like

With the J in your mouth lmaooo

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. It reminds me eerily of the time I fell off of a stage in front of hundreds of people.

I think that was the last day I ever had any shame left in me. Like it was kinda like seeing your soul leave your body. Except it was all my shame. Leaving my body.

Picture this, the only curvy bitch in a group of hundreds of prissy retail bitches doing a fashion show. People had driven for hours to get there from states away and all that. I did my walk just fine and they loved me and all dat, but just as we went to get our group award the chick in front of me kept backing up cuz space was tight. Well tall folks in the back turned into overboard for me and boy was it graceful.

Curtains fell, multiple curtains fell, shoes broke, ass bruised, twas a miracle I didn't rip them $300 jeans. God knows what else, I refused to go back in there :laughing:

Oh and then they gave me a free shirt as a consolation prize. It was a fucking size small:roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Hmmm, well that's not gangster at all.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. OMG, bet you wished the ground would've swallowed you there and then.
    That T shirt a snug fit then ;) ???

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I think it’s gangster as fuck

I looked a cop in the eye while holding a burning J

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I gave it to some other chick it was worlds away from fitting me:roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Fell asleep and had a dream I got a new keychain........ yeah, not a whole lot going on in my life right now..

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Whilst your asshole was performing the waltz in your pants. Lmao

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Even here it's hard to light up I public. He could fucked you for smoking in public but it's probably not worth writing a ticket. What a time to be aliveeeee.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. I'm up in 5hrs 50mins, time for shuteye. Night peeps
    B. Out.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. And your biggest offense was no leash

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Well good day to you , fine sir! I can't say good morning bc I didn't turn my lap top today until late afternoon.
    Had to face Walmart this morning and then after that, I definitely needed to get stoned.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. It's gonna be tough getting up at 3 am. I've got 2 more hrs of hard partying before I head home. My kid is my designated driver. Lol. He s not too happy. Oh well, until he turns 18, he's my chauffeur if needed. And it's needed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1