Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. That's why he moved here. After Katrina, he had no desire to be there. He never wants to go through another hurricane. He moved here because all it does is rain. No snow, no hurricanes or tornados. It does snow in other parts of Oregon. I moved here because of Chicago winters.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. In pa it's 1:30. Idk about NJ because now I don't frequent due to health lol.

.... I don't go out til like 1 eastern. Aka 6 am for brews / @HashnWeed666 and 10 for you.

I live in West coast times in the east coast somehow. Lol

That's the kind of weather I want. Instead we get brütal summers, shitty half assed winter's, and bullshit inbetween.

3. I'm on the east coast too btw. A little further up the coast from you in the good ol' bay state.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Oh man this sucks wanting to get just a little bit more buzzed and not being able to. I will not repeat this same mistake tomorrow.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Its even more complicated Kansas. It varies county to county. I live in a dry county, Liquor stores here are closed on Sunday. But I can drive 20 minutes North or South and buy whatever from 12pm to 6pm.

6. Ive been there! I saw Paranomal activity in your state when it first came out.

Slept in a car in Nashua NH that night and was scared out of my mind lol.

7. There are dry towns here but not counties. Liquor stores right on the town line taking advantage of those customers living in the dry town.

8. I haven't been to NH in a minute...

9. Oh, and I did live in New Jersey for 6 months when I was 5. It's where I started Kindergarten.

10. We have dry towns. It's a huge county. But there are dry areas all over here.

saaaame.

it's so pretty there this time.of year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Good thing you got out of here. Lol.

12. Yeah, no kidding. They had me in speech class but when I came back to Mass they were like no he talks fine. It was my Boston accent.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. I've done whatever I want with little regard for the negative health effects for about... 12 years. I've been chewing tobacco for 4 of those years. I'm going to die of heart falure or whatever cardio vascular disease in my 60s. (50s if I'm lucky) Losing my jaw won't be what kills me.

14. I wouldn't chew tobacco. Not for all of King Midas's Silver...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Come smoke with me.

new Jersey is full of assholes.

but it will make you a lot less cute.

Just sayin'

• Like Like x 2
  16. hell yeah I'm bouto watch the Better Call Saul season finale. GIMME DAT pay off after riding out the slow burn!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. mango slices covered in chocolate ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. 88 posts until I hit 5 digits...