Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. It's cherry flavour man it isn't the best but it was cheap lol, I'd rather have JD over anything though

• Like Like x 1
  2. I killed the legendary ram and i rock the really stupid looking fur hat you can make at the trapper for it lol

I'm working on getting a bunch of perfect hides and carcasses right now. And getting all the fucking camp upgrades

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I like cough syrup. I used to take nyquil for shits and gigs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I didn't get asked for ID man lmao I was 17 at the time my parents where with me so that probably helped

5. Well of course but JD is pricey. Those are the premium $1.19 nips.

Yeah and the drinking age is 21 here not 18. I've been served when I was underaged though, sometimes you get lucky.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm still yet to find any other legendary animals man lol, I also haven't seen the KKK in it yet apparently if you kill all the Klansmen but let the Grand Wizard live they'll keep spawning randomly in the game :laughing:

7. It's stupid man I got asked for ID when I got a sweet ass lighter there but no one asked when it was alcohol lol

I also got a bottle of champagne from Walmart when I was there,I think they didn't ID me since it was like $30 & not many underage drinkers would buy that :laughing:

8. I know where 2 legendary fish are and where the legendary elk is but i haven't done the hunts yet

I don't even know what chapter im on lol I've just been exploring so much

9. Walmarts where I live don't have liquor licenses. Neither do most grocery stores.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. I'm gonna smoke a bowl then go to bed I think the pains kicking my ass today :bang: + I wanna get up early so I can make some edibles then dribble all day/night :confused_2::laughing:

11. Grocery stores here can only sell 3.2 beer

If they could sell liquor a bunch of liquor stores couldn't complete so they keep it that way around here

• Like Like x 1
  12. Damn every shop here sells alcohol even the tiny express shops they're basically like a tiny Walmart lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. That game is so cool and I've just been watching bf play it. It's like watching a movie, the graphics are so good. The best part is you get to take part in the movie.

I like that there is a separate disc for women to play.

I'm glad people posted pictures so I could see how realistic it all looks.

• Winner Winner x 2

14. Hell yeah the games sweet you get lost just looking around it 1st person

15. They don't hand out liquor licenses too loosely around here. Very few grocery stores get them but there is a ton of liquor stores. The Walmart one town over was trying for a license a couple years back but they didn't get it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. King of the Hill is on hulu. I'm about to binge watch the shit out of that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Koth kicks ass

• Like Like x 1
  18. My e-peen is ginormous.

And honestly some days I quote nothing Lol. I could totally milk nonsensical posts completely and single reply but.... I like the multi quote lol.

I MOTHERFUCKING WILL. lol.
    those has lime right? Lol. A form of mild death for meeee.

fucking right!

I have almost all my ganja telated stuff on shelves and in boxes in my room.
    my cousin just smokes weed to keep her blood pressure down. She's on her 4th kid. Lol.

my guy stays at the hospital everytime I have to stay overnight. He sleeps in those whack ass chairs, poor guy.

all I can imagine in throat and oral cancer. Not gonna lie. :(

room temp.

You don't have the Real ID system? Like Pennsylvania is finally doing it and all my friends from there are annoyed. I just tell them how annoying it was that when I lived in pa, before my liver damage, that I'd have to pull out 2 IDs to prove I was me cause they thought my Nj I'd was fake. Lol.
    @J Dylan you are wanted more over anything.

saaaaaaame. Nj state laws make it complicated.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. @dementiax I'm glad to hear that. My bf is from New Orleans. I love his accent. We will be going there one of these days. He still has a house there that he rents out.

• Winner Winner x 1

20. I've been debating on binging it but I'm in the middle of so many shows. Lol

• Winner Winner x 1