Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Primordial solutions line of products and gdp in BushDoctor coco loco. ? Hmmm

• Like Like x 1
  2. work tmro fuck but its Friday tmro so fuck yea

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh man, been cuttin back on chewing tobacco...

Now I got a whole can I can binge chew when i play red dead!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hell yeah I'm 99 missions deep now lmao, I completed the main story the other day now I'm just fucking shit up as John Marston & doing the epilogue:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. 5 nips wasn't enough...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. smaller chicken would fit... like the smaller rotisserie ones you'd find at walmart or your grocery deli
    They have bigger fryers to, that one is 5.4 quarts or something, they have some that are 7+

• Like Like x 2
  7. 5 nipples???

8. Yes I sure hope you are right. Today is the first day my pee is a normal color. I just don't like that I have to wait until the middle of Dec.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Do you have nips in England? Tiny liquor bottles that have just one shot in them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh we call them miniatures here dude lol,they cost like £2 odd each

11. Agh! Spoiler alert! I didn't know you could play as marston! So Arthur dies?! Nobody can kill me! I've killed grizzly bears with a knife! I can kill a dozen men in 30 seconds! I shoot birds outta the sky as fast as I can pull the trigger! I tame wild horses for a quick buck!(lol) I'll lasso any mother fucker for no reason at all and leave them to rot! I take baths and make small talk with the nice lady who scrubs my limbs!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. That's really expensive. They're usually $1 here. Sometimes you can get a deal like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 but that's usually cheap nips and I like fireball which is always at least a dollar.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. If you are, I am too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

14. I'm not saying because spoilers lmao it basically shows you how John Marston got his ranch/farm in the last red dead it's fucking sweet lol

Dude the chick who gives you a bath looks like she's giving you a hand job when she's scrubbing lmao, try & hunt down the legendary alligator if you can the thing fucked me up in 1 bite
    PS_Messages_20181104_232236.jpg
    It's so big lmaoo

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alright, survey question. Does your local liquor store have nips out at room temperature or are they refrigerated? I see both, but I always prefer my nips to be chilled.

• Like Like x 1
  16. They sell them here on a shelf usually behind the counter so you can't steal them lol

Grasscity Deals Near You