Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I get the joke that you were going for here, but that winky face made it seem more like you were talking about dicks :laughing:

good ol mushroom tips

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Really depends where you go. Quite a bit of regional differences.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Depends where you go. I go outside of the cities into the middle of no where so it's really nice. But it's southern Canada. Many of the states are farther north lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

4. Cool lol I was jw because I have always wanted to visit. Do they speak French too?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Something up with this it won’t let me see my alerts a forum administrator started following me yesterday now today it’s playing up and blocking me ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Where i go is pretty much the same as the entire great lakes area... It's all wind blown pines and shallow islands sitting right on top of the Canadian shield. As soon as you get out of the GTA it all starts to blend into a beautiful landscape until the lake haha

• Like Like x 3
  7. Notifications are fucky here

It's been that way for years now

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yeah I mean true you lived it so I can't really argue there.

I find other people's words important if I like them. I tend to like almost everyone here. Drinking is something I'm gonna quit.

I can only cut back on dabs. I don't really wanna quit all my vices it'll make me go right back into drinking.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I like to order carnitas + bacon quesadillas and burritos lmao...I'm always ordering it like don't judge me ;)
    Yes. Ew!
    I've been to Mexico a few times of course :) but that's it so far for outside the US!

How sweet your kids will love it :)

I hope you smoke a lot of ganja over there and get pics of it :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Well I can't say much but, lets say I've been outta this Earth.

They help shit too. Its impossible to be addicted to them. :D

11. Mexico? Awesome how was it there?

I will be smoking in Jamaica lol its decriminalize there now. My husband propose to me in Montego Bay as well lol a lot of good times.

Have also been to Ireland too because that's where he is from.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

12. You'll like my mushroom:sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Where you go depends on what you want to do. If you want a big metro area I would probably go to Montreal or Vancouver. If you to sit on a beach in the heat by a lake I would probably go Northern Ontario or Saskatchewan. Skiing you would go to Alberta or BC. Atlantic Canada is pretty neat too.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. You know what is legit

I am feeling fuckin great today. In the past week my best days were still iffy... Today I'm feeling like i did before

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. It’s playing with my emotions I’ve ran out of my medical stash so about to go crazy lmao it’s slow as hell was fine last night , confused.com

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. What you tripping about? Sounds like you paranoid ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:
    Mushrooms are the best. I also love the boring kind too the kind people eat. Very filling.

18. Cool man, you do you, you'll figure it out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Thanks man. You enjoy your time too man.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Paranoid android lol it’s good being apart of the gc family is all I would miss you’d ..... group hug ....bring it in don’t be shy lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You