Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I adapt well and most people would never guess where I've been, or where I come from.

Learned to stand a long time ago and I'm not buckin' to no bullshit today or tomorrow.:coolalt:

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Lmao!! Trust me, I don't hold back either. I just do it in such a way what they leave thanking me. Like I'm just pointin' out their error. And then I just tell them how it's gonna go and send them on their way:laughing:

Often times I do have to use my "and I'm not fucking around" tone

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. My best friend cock blocked the living shit out of me. Like, I told you and she told you that we have plans. You got off of work a whole hour and some change earlier than I did. You have a shorty that you could have take you to her place or home. So why the fuck did you wait around for us to get off? To ruin our plans to get high? Fuck, I don't even want to smoke tonight

(Currently taking bong rips)

I'm mad.

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Squash the vulnerbility. Sever that shit. Obliterate that bitch!

Works wonders when people automatically know how to treat you before they even speak to you.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You can borrow Soops

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Your very mellow. Your vibes calm me. :D

Your so very easy to talk to and, so calm. :passing-joint:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I'm a small dude so most people think they can get one over on me, but I can hold my own.

I've been threatened so many times and not one of those times did I ever see them come back, except for one...And he came back and apologized for loosin' his cool, sold him a pack of cigs and said, "We straight.":coolalt:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Easier said... I’m a sensitive cat who wants to go into a field where empathy is key.

Inspiring nonetheless.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Blue glue.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. How do you handle being tested constantly? I'm in the same boat.

However I choose to fight and, argue and, explode most the time if pushed. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I stand my ground, don't raise my voice...Analyze my surroundings.

The plus on these interactions at work is that I'm already aware of what is around me; early on I learned not to walk into a place that you don't know how to get out of if shit hits the fan, always view a situation for the number of variables it presents at any given time...And never underestimate the person across from you, or yourself.

Easy to remain calm when you figure out a point-to-point movement scheme just in case shit pops off, but don't escalate the situation because then you lose the control.:coolalt:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. I hope I see bowsette costumes for Halloween

• Like Like x 2
  13. I'm sensitive but more in a passionate way. Risks can be rewards and that includes uncomfortable situations!

I used to be so non confrontational I wouldn't make eye contact, or speak unless spoken to, so, no excuses!
    Get em!!! I have the opposite problem lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. In most people's cases. Its me. I have an intense anger problem if pushed hard enough.

I have control of it sometimes and, sometimes not.

Right now I feel okay at this moment. :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. The best fights are the ones you can win without ever fighting.

I haven't been in a fight since high school, hope I never have to fight again...But if I do, I'm confident in my ability.:coolalt:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I don't look in the eyes but, I'm great at flapping my jaw and throwing shit and, making threats. :roflmao:

Sometimes worth it. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I was just high as fuck in the middle of playing Madden when I suddenly had a laugh attack thinking about how funny it is that @BrewsnWeed666 posted closeups of pringles and shit today :laughing: :cry:

I love you Brews. Bruise and all.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. youre better at looking at the camera while recording a selfie video than I am

:laughing:

thats gotta mean something. just think of peoples eyes like a camera. we dont really matter any more than robots do anyway :laughing:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Don't say a word....... Just smile like a psycho and stare fuckers down, it's mind over matter bro,
    They just don't know what ya got.
    ;)
    And they never will

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Just droppin by to say what's up.

I'm doing well. I miss you guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.