Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I also love the nite and thunderstorms. but you arent actually unhappy because of daylight. youre unhappy because those are the hours that you feel you could be spending more productively and proactively. start taking a little more action toward what you want and you’ll feel much better about the daytime, even if its just tiny lil babysteps

I really believe you can do better for yourself man. take your time with it, but make small progresses.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lycanthropy

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. its 12:14am on a weeknite and here I am reading about werewolf nature because of you

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. The morning drags on forever and, views look way better at night. I also just hate working in general and studying. I do shit cause I have to. In an attempt to be successful.

However I wish I could just live off the land but, this isn't 1886 anymore so, I just have to try to integrate myself into the 21st century adult life. Just gotta suck it up. I hate it but, shit has be done. I'll hate every second of it to.

I can pass classes but fucking hate it. I could also work but hate it. Everything makes me depressed that involves pressure but, I never give up. Because I'm not a bitch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Im actually quite in agreement with you about hating working. I just understand that I have to comply with how society is right now..... so Im constantly in search of the least compliant ways to comply. I want a healthy combination of flexibility, mobility, money, and interest in what I do.

my whole goal in life is to just pursue that combo and hope it finds me some success. but if not, I dont need much. so far Im doing well.

7. I wish I could just grow all my food, bud and be off grid. But the government doesn't like that. I also wanna have many solor panels. And live out of a small ass shelter. It would be a dream to be unemployed and, just sell bud however its an unrealistic dream.

All I just really get is: A shitty living arrangement with my parents or rent a ghetto apartment. And go fucking hangry and grow in a closet.

• Like Like x 2
  8. My dad worked (recently retired) in a state hospital and on full moons they have to lock em down cause they go crazy af sometimes...shits no joke n not a myth jail n prisons is like it too
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I'm proud of my buddy, first grow ever using only 150w hps in a closet with minimal airflow.

She is an unknown bag seed 3 weeks into flowering, 3 gallon pot, FFOF soil using only dynagro bloom nutrients. What you guys think? 20180919_230217.jpg 20180919_230236.jpg 20180919_230256.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh. equal to tons of buds. man;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Must be a constant full moon over here, place is full of nutters. Lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I killed the Croissant lmaoo

I fell asleep at like 3:30am then woke back up at 7am wondering why my TV was on :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Perseverance dude, we all started somewhere ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Man if I took a picture like that you wouldn't see the dog because of my balls lmaoo

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. What you doing in my garage bro ? Roflmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Google Chrome updated on my phone & now everything looks bright white o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Ah man I can't even sit cross legged anymore because my nuts touch my leg lmaooo

• Informative Informative x 1