1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Wish someone would pull all of the muscles out of my body, give them a nice squeegee to make them all loose and rubbery, then put me back together all loosey goosey like. Then I'd do a vape hit and float away all content.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Get in my belly :yummy::yummy:
    IMG_20180914_165920.jpg IMG_20180914_170336.jpg IMG_20180914_170525.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I hate the rain at this point

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Aye

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lmaoo it's the way I had to cut the chicken the pieces had a tendon running through it so I ripped/cut them out :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I can't wait to pay for my own bills and taxes on my own land.

I'll keep that shit cheap as I can. I'm cuttin corners on everything but the grow op. Lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. That's the worst. Gotta do that every time, and I hate it every time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. If that's the case you might as well live in your grow op. Unless you can afford to rebuild your house every five years. You'll save money in the long run paying more upfront.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. It sucks dick man but it's better then eating a gnarly tendon lmao it ends up making me heave if I bite down on one :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. We are talking about going after she graduates with her Doctorate in about 2 years that way she does not have to worry about homework while in paradise lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Did you get a chance to check out Slayer this year? It was a killer show.

13. Lol was thinking the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Used to be property taxes were lower in Washington compared to Oregon to make up for the no sale taxes. Might help in your decision on your move.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. couldnt get pics in the ‘yak cause I didnt wanna risk having my phone out there...... but she is very much in her element in the water as always
    133B7254-A714-4304-88B5-CA91CA041CF5.jpeg 701E113E-A533-427E-A4BE-A10523B909F8.jpeg

she kept jumping outta the damn yak when we were really far out and then Id have to continually expend tons of energy trying to figure out how to get her back in without tipping :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. I like the high off of this Blue Dream but even vaporbonging it is kind of harsh on the hit I don't think it was flushed enough. Might have to make edible or dabs out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Did he jump off the yak at all? We have been talking about taking out one of our but need to get them life jackets first.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2

Grasscity Deals Near You