Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hell yeah I'll have to try stream it when I'm not balls deep in 24 :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. lemme know what you think, dude. its low key a favorite movie of mine

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Or both??

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mozzarella is the closest cheese to chewing gum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ....or.....

....I could watch Lilo and Stitch

Ohana means family

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. That would probably put me back to sleep :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lilo & Stitch is good you ever seen the emperors new grove?? Now that film is hilarious when you're high.. I might have to buy it when I go to get some dvds before have surgery lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I have a great appreciation for good animated/CGI movies

so yes, I have definitely seen The Emperor’s New Groove :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Whys the website always giving me shit?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ok guys I haven't told anyone this IRL

My bf is in jail and has been since thursday. He is waiting to be extradited to Missouri where he was caught with weed in his car a few years ago. He was drivng thorugh Missouri. He never lived there. He swears the cop let him go and just took his weed. I'm not really sure what happened. All I know is Missouri can take their sweet time to decide to come and get him. they aren't giving him his medications in jail (some are for his heart) or giving him his insulin right. I don't know what to do .

I bought him 3 books from Amazon cause he can't get books there unless they come from Amazon. I can't afford expensive books. He's quite intelligent ( You wouldn't know it if he missed paying a fine or showing up for court or something)
    Can anyone recommend any good books that would be cheap on Amazon prime?

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  11. I'd post a picture of my fucking nut sack and get banned right now if this dumbass website would let me. Why haven't I been able to post a picture since I got a Samsung 4 months ago??

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. #599652 J Dylan, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. its a classic thats beautifully written by an 18year old and is a timeless commentary on the human condition

also, I would recommend looking into news articles about medical neglect in prisons leading to serious health issues or death, and demand to speak with someone with authority there about how your boyfriend isnt being allowed his heart medication. then show them the articles and look them dead in the eye and ask them if they really wanna put themselves at liability for a situation like that.

prisons are solely responsible for making sure their inmates receive proper medical care. this sounds like it falls firmly in the category of total negligence

13. 3 bowls of extra loud, holy hell hold on to your hats :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. Use the website instead of the app man

15. no, i was standing it was just between my cheeks. i wasn't spreading my butthole.
    don't touch me

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. giphy (4).gif

17. I unironically love this song.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
  18. Touch.

19. Touché

• Funny Funny x 2