Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Accidentally drunk texted my boss in all caps that I need $25 an hour or I'm joining the army tomorrow..

Really fucking hope I don't have to join the army tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

2. Imagine if Netflix was around when the Ramones were coming up lmfao they'd have no career!

• Like Like x 1
  3. #592363 Deleted member 616232, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2018
    My son and his wife are in Vegas. It's their 10th anniversary. My daughter and I have been watching their 2 kids. I'm glad they could go. My son has worked every Sat for months. I am very proud of him for being promoted to an electrical company's foreman so quickly at only 34. He's been putting a lot of money in the bank working all that overtime.

Good thing he's not a stoner so it's easier to save money.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nah, its therapeutic.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #592365 MotivationOfSelf, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Yea that sounds pretty crazy. I have been to Vegas three times, twice when I was underage. Honestly, the best part was the full nude strip club that also served alcohol. I have also been to the Grand Canyon twice. Did you at least go to the Grand Canyon? You should go back someday as an adult, the experience is pretty great but we did do some expensive things.

6. Hahahahahaahhahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bye felicia. The uncomfortable feeling is good, it means you're stepping out of your comfort zone. It's very liberating IMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. went on this amazing date with this girl i been talking to all summer(never met she was out of state, but she finally move here). so we met for first time, and we walked everywhere since neither one of us had a car. so i met her at her place and the whole date was spontaneous and i was coming up with stuff on the spot. btw we live in a major city, so its like 10 and its dark af, but its hella stuff to do. so first thing we do is goto ferris wheel, i bought the date package and it came with chocolate. but before we got on, we met a street magician and he was amazing. he freestyled while doing magic and it was mindblowing. then after that we walked some more, and went a sports bar/wing place and shared some fries. that was cool. then after that we were about to walk around some big school campus, but we saw a bench in the cut near this building, and it some cool christmas lights there, and we chilled on that bench for like 2 hours just chilling and talking. eventually i walked her back to her place, and took an uber back home. 10/10 night.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2

10. "It's the ones that smoke blunts with ya, see ya picture, now they wanna grab they guns and come and get ya"

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thanks I couldn’t take the racism and how he talked about women anymore. I do still feel bad though because everyone needs friends

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Well you know what, people like that drive others away on their own, you'd be doing a disservice not being real with them. If they cared enough they would reflect on their bad behavior and make changes but they probably wont.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Racism is part of life, you will have to deal with people like that often. I usually just say nothing because they already sound idiotic. Not to mention I would rather not get dragged into a conversion about race with a bigot.

• Like Like x 2
  14. You're welcome, I love these vibrant patterns.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. That's what I thought lol to rooted to tell if you were fucking with me or giving me a good song to listen to.

20180820_232504.jpg
    Here is my one job. Got a second pt job so might pick up the third job if I can't find anything in my feild least until I got a car. Biking in winter is alright but suck after a storm or icing.

16. My lil bro starts freshmen year of high school in the morning... crazy shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. fav biggie song....naturally

its the funk baby

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. my little sister is 22 and telling me stories about her bed breaking during sex and not liking condoms. just you wait. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. She sounds fun

• Funny Funny x 1