Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. So lemme get this straight...

Your waiter comes over and clearly doesn't flirt, then you creepily ask her name and she sais "uh why?" Which translates to "no creeper" then you corner hear going to the rest room and even more creepily ask for her number?!

And you're afraid to ask out the other girl?!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bruh. She's a waiter at the restaurant I valet at lol. She came to me first asking if I saw a car that was picking up a to go order.

I went to the bathroom when putting my valet signs away then on my way out I saw her at the front desk and asked for her number, she then gave me her IG instead to start off and holy shit she knows the guys in my favorite band... Wtf dope
    Waitress**

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wasnt bad

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. This website is always entertaining lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. This is that girl by the way... I think we're talking bout the same one? There was one girl that ate at the restaurant tonight I know that's dtf but, this girl, who works at the restaurant I valet at, is way more worth the time

• Like Like x 1
  6. @azzandra girl I got the insta from I work with when I valet at this spot.

There was another girl I met a couple days ago that happened to eat at the restaurant me and this qtπ work at

• Like Like x 1
  7. Barf nipples

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Theres my useless post haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I find your last two posts way too funny. A+

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yo It's sunday and i'm officially one week sober from alcohol! 23 and been drinking a lot every day and night the past few years. Had a realization that i'll definitely end up dead or in jail on that path just like with other stuff.

Been doing tons of calisthenics and lifting every day, trying to eat better, practicing guitar and getting back into producing music on ableton. The main goal is to get physically conditioned enough so i can start training in kickboxing and eventually start fighting in amateur competitions. Used to have problems with unmentionables and tobacco from 12 up to 2016, just have to get addicted to being productive and stop making bullshit excuses.

Sorry for getting real on a weed forum late at night, but it is what it is lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Someone needs to save me from this hellish hotel room. My step dad's snoring has me wanting to be sent on a fucking rocket to Mars!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. I think that is super smart. "Addicted to being productive." <--- I like that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. So, I'm finally gonna get that video out later on today...There's good reason it took me so long, there are, literally, a fuckton of cops out here and since I have a criminal record here; I don't really want to get pulled over every time I set out in my truck.

I can see it now, "Oh, so that's who you are...What ya doin' back here? Just get out or somethin'?":coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm fine babe <3

:roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Ever been in so much pain all you can think of is a sad anger to the person who caused you that pain?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Eh...Want some Kool-Aid?

All I have is grape, sorry...:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Dave mustaine is so cute

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. That sounds like fun must of been a hell of a shot haha

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's good news brews the careres allowance is a good job for you because of the pain so you can stay around your house but it is hard work man so be ready

Tho I'm sure you'd do anything for your old man so you'll do great man

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I know right?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1