Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. They always have ever since proabation ended thanks to the man CAPONE n every politician(s) that was in him pocket

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

2. U worked for amazon

3. Canadian mist...poor mans crown lmao

4. Yep and it sucked. I hate that job. They expected the impossible and treated theie employees like crap. Hope they get sued or Jeff Besos gets eaten by lions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. @Northernirish420
    IMG_20180712_105217.jpg IMG_20180712_105709.jpg IMG_20180712_105601.jpg
    Had to give the pig a hair cut yesterday he hated it at first then he realised half way through that he wasn't as hot & was loving it :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 5
  6. About to hit up breakfast then it's off to work

• Like Like x 3
  7. Woke up at 1am after passing out at 8pm after a long day of planting trees in practically rocks, leveled out and weeded all the grass and then had some beers and hopped in the pool.

I feel fucking great. Idk why. Went to my local 7/11, shot the shit with a sheriff doin a coffee run, and rented the "new" The Strangers movie and it was pretty cool.

Now it's 5am, gonna go grab a redbull or some coffees and head to the gym.

Also Friday the 13th tats! I got two I'm getting for dirt cheap. Reputable shop in the area and I'm getting very hard to fuck up tattoos.

If you've seen my tats on my wrist, I'm getting this first one on my right wrist, and the flower will probably stem from a scar I have on the left hand from the chisel incident, also gonna have a 13 in the flower somewhere for partaking in the "ritual". It'd be a cool looking tat I just don't know how to flip it around in my phone or have an app to mirror the pic. Cause rn if I don't flip it it's going on my right hand with the other tat. For $31 + tip and an hour or so tops, can't complain. Finally getting inked up! Mom's ain't too happy though that I'm getting more visible ink [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Flipped it lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Back brace

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lots of weed jobs out here in palm springs area cultivation in full swing

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. Omg i get to multi quote you lol

No brew equipment up there, can't bring a keg on a plane

And cause i don't drink hard liquor

• Like Like x 2
  12. I agree on that I worked for em years ago but they didn't drug test so it was chill lol

13. Cheeseeee

IMG_20180712_132806.jpg

• Like Like x 1

14. The dude who inked me did pretty sweet Friday 13th deals he used to do little Jason masks for like £13 lmao would probably usually cost like £30/£40

• Like Like x 1
  15. @BrewsnWeed666

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Only working until noon today and it's hardly working at that... Left my schedule open since I wasn't sure when i was leaving lol

Gonna try to hit a movie in Denver tonight.. anything besides the hotel room hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah I'm gonna pay $13 ea then tip em real good. I really can't wait till tomorrow morning!

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Lmao not seen that before man I've heard him tell the story in the podcasts though

Who the fuck is Clive Warren:lmafoe::lmafoe:

You seen KP has a new show coming out this year man??