Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Only working until noon today and it's hardly working at that... Left my schedule open since I wasn't sure when i was leaving lol

Gonna try to hit a movie in Denver tonight.. anything besides the hotel room hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah I'm gonna pay $13 ea then tip em real good. I really can't wait till tomorrow morning!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Lmao not seen that before man I've heard him tell the story in the podcasts though

Who the fuck is Clive Warren:lmafoe::lmafoe:

You seen KP has a new show coming out this year man??

4. Hell yeah I used to tip my dude if he did a sweet job + he'd usually smoke me up after since I was the last person he'd be inking for the day

• Like Like x 1
  5. #586345 Hugs And Spit, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    I hope you're high when you see this and it makes you smile. oxoxo

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lol my roommates dog knows something is up cause of my bags being out... He's being extra needy this morning

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. "I'm tryin' to find ways to cope but I ain't fuckin' round with a gauge or a rope" -Cypress Hill

• Like Like x 2
  8. Being absolutely slaughtered at work today it's that bad my boss told me to go take a break which he never did before

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Get some bro they're like the next best pet next to a dog :laughing: the dog I was looking after kept trying to play with him lmao

Might put him outside later if it ain't to hot

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fuck that man lmao I used to work in a warehouse when I was 18 doing 8am till 5pm the boss was sound half of the time there was never any work, so he'd just tell us to go smoke & have a coffee till the vans go there then we'd smash it for an hour then chill :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol when i was 18 i worked at circuit city and there was never shit to do, but the manager would always be up your ass about doing nothing and its like bro what do you want me to do, take shit of the shelves and put it back??? I organized the entire dvd section one day, then reversed it a different day just so he would feel like something was getting done hahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

12. Loads of jobs I've worked where like that one place the system went down for 6 hours & you need it to voice pick the shit people want, the managers went mental told us to clean so everyone refused because it wasn't part of the job description lmao got paid nearly £60 just to stand around & talk it was sweet :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fuck I'm getting black hole syndrome while checking my packing

I was just holding my switch charger and it is fucking totally gone now. It is not in my fucking house and it is not in either of my bags....

Fuuuuuuuuck

• Like Like x 2
  14. Isn't it the same as android & PS4 chargers man?

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's usb c, and the phone charger im bringing is wireless and isn't the same connection

But i found it anyway lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Lmao good thing it wasn't in public but it's not even 8am and I already ate shit. My knees r all fucked up now :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Not even kidding, this is my snap story today :laughing: Snapchat-147850538.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. This lil old lady is driving everyone nuts. Our honey-do list gets longer every day.... She doesn't understand that we absolutely cannot come back tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Went to donate some books to a lady today and she gave me prosecco and money. Yay! I obvs tried to refuse the money (grabbed the prosecco I'm not gonna lie) but she wouldn't have it. Now I feel like my good deed isn't so good because I got money for it so I'll need to donate that elsewhere too.

Maybe to the Chinese place. To feed the hungry. Me. I'm the hungry.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You