Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You guys are just being mean cause I'm French and a girl imma report you all lmao! Yep its final but if anything happen they can still change bro haha !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Funny football.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's so weird seeing someone from England with a hatred for rangers. It's usually my kind or the Scottish lmao.

When I was in Scotland when I was just barely a teen I ended up getting into a fight with a rangers supporter over there around my age. For the record I won lol.

"Go on you boiis in green"

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. man wtf im up at 6 am, last time i woke up this early i was 10 and it was christmas.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Damn i thought the roots had backed up the sewer again... I can hear my neighbor running water so i assume he is showering and water started coming up my tub drain lol.. it must have hit a critical pressure cause it blew through

Good cause i do not feel like waiting for the plumber and we are right about at that time of year again.... I should buy some lye and flush the system out with it today lol

• Like Like x 2

7. Good on ya you should of throw the Hun bastard of a bridge lmao

Aye I fucking hate em man with a passion :laughing::laughing: they're a piss pot poor team:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1

8. Lmao not being mean at all I just don't want you to be disappointed when Australia goes in dry on France so I'm giving you a heads up;):roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  9. About to leave for Firefly Music Festival. I'm 7/7. I've gone to everyday of every year since Firefly has existed. I can't wait to get there, blaze, get wasted, and dance my ass off.

IMG_2218.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mob doc probably just cut your leg off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  11. N tell you to stop bitching you pussy and hand ya fifth of Jack lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Hash fucking rules

IMG_20180613_153148.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wrong day and age, plus i don't think they'd cut off a perfectly good leg of a mob wife.

I was more talking about a doctor who got into bed with the wrong people and now owes some favors.

Not like I got shot and now I'm on a butcher table in the meat factory.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1

14. Come to brews I have the healing touch:ey:

• Like Like x 2
  15. I dont even speak Spanish
    But this is amazing.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol @MelchizedekDaUnr3al I'm reading this article about sekiro

"Both the player and enemies have a “posture” meter. You can block enemy attacks, but to expose them to brutal death blows, you’ll need to parry by precisely timing your block. This creates a different type of tension than rolling or sidestepping in From’s other games"

I guess they have never heard of parrying and definitely didn't grasp what the gun is for in Bloodborne lol

However the next paragraph

"Unlike Dark Souls and Bloodborne, director Hidetaka Miyazaki has opted to focus on a single-player experience in “Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.” That means no character customization and, more importantly, no multiplayer. You’ll still be up against massive bosses, but you’ll have to suffer them on your own."

So it looks like you got that right.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm pretty sure sex is how I fucked my knee up again...hobbling and limping around does not feel sexy.

Hot baths and my ice pack are the only thing that helps lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. yea i heard people assuming it would require a lot of parrying because the character does a lot of parries in the trailer.
    also when you die you can use an ability called Bloodsmoke where you can come back to life and catch the enemy that killed you off guard, perhaps dealing a fatal or very critical blow to them.

• Like Like x 1

19. Damn flowers you must have been going hard lmao

You should take some meds smoke a bong then have a bath that helped me when I fucked my back up

• Like Like x 2
  20. From what I've read you essentially have lives, resurrections, and you use them in numerous ways to gain advantages but you can't always resurrect, even if you have some left. Probably if you roll off a cliff lol

• Like Like x 1